Delivery Day Tomorrow -- Finally!!

/ Delivery Day Tomorrow -- Finally!! #1  

Tarheelman

Tractor
TC48DA (R1 tires) with 18LA FEL, HD bucket with toothbar, 2 rear remotes and grill guard
After much fretting and seemingly endless delays, I finally will take delivery tomorrow /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif. After some debate, I wound up buying the TC48 instead of the TC55. I just concluded that the TC48 was all I needed based on the advice I received from prior posts. But enough of that. Now to the good stuff. I got the tractor with R1's (loaded), two rear remotes, 18LA FEL with toothbar and rear work light. Probably paid more than I should have, but you never would hear the dealer say that. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

He's bringing it to the house tomorrow around lunch since I really can't afford to miss work. It's really going to be hard to go back to work tomorrow afternoon. But Saturday's weather looks good right now. I'll just wait to have some fun-- I mean -- work then.

Don't think I'll sleep much tonight. Not sure whether I be awake because excitement /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif or anxiety because of the payments /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif.

Thanks for all the advice from everyone over the last couple of months.

/ Delivery Day Tomorrow -- Finally!! #2  
Thats great! I'm sure you will enjoy. Be sure and read your manual front to back. I have found that I will read it in bed the night before, and then mark the pages I need clarification on and go over the tractor with the manual the next day.
That sure is a nice model and plenty of pep. Enjoy! I mean, get a lot of work done.

/ Delivery Day Tomorrow -- Finally!! #3  
Well congratulations......I know exactly how you feel....went thru all of that about a month ago when i got my new TC55DA.... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif You will definately have a sleepness night and probably read this about 2am.....lol You will love your tractor! If you bought a bumper/grille guard, watch the latch....mine failed and crushed my hood and broke a light. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif Have fun....I mean work!!!!

/ Delivery Day Tomorrow -- Finally!! #4  
Excellent choice TarHeel! Your'll going to love that machine, especially the ergonomics, particularly the right fender mounted loader control lever. That sloped down boom/hood sight is hard to beat! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Delivery Day Tomorrow -- Finally!! #5  
I wonder what happened ? I would have expected all sorts of praise & giddiness about his new toy by now c/w pics. Must be out in the DARK.....just can't get off his new machine !! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Delivery Day Tomorrow -- Finally!! #6  
Kozak, maybe the delivery truck couldn't find his house..... No he's just out playing.

/ Delivery Day Tomorrow -- Finally!! #7  
Tarheelman, Post pictures! We like pictures. I'm sure you will enjoy your tractor. My TC40D has been a back saver.

/ Delivery Day Tomorrow -- Finally!! #8  
Looks something like this........ /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Attachments

• 780917-DCP_0061.JPG
    780917-DCP_0061.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 273
   / Delivery Day Tomorrow -- Finally!! #9  
And this..... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 780920-DCP_0069.JPG
    780920-DCP_0069.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 228