Good Time to Buy NH

/ Good Time to Buy NH #2  
Thanks for the link, Dave. I bought my TC45D last year and am paying 6.9% for 36 mos.. The 0% for 36 mos. really makes me jealous. Did you notice that no compacts (TCs) were listed for rebates? I guess that tells a story...

JimI

/ Good Time to Buy NH
Yeah, those things must be selling well...my dealer had practically NO tractors on his lot last week (two different dealers).

Dave.

/ Good Time to Buy NH #4  
Hi Dave,

I spoke with a couple of dealers and one didn't know about the offer and the other said the 0% for 36 months applied to larger units ie it did not cover the TC series. Have you heard any differently?

John

/ Good Time to Buy NH #5  
the 0% for 36 months only applies to the 2120 and the larger model that is similar. both are discontinued

/ Good Time to Buy NH #6  
Just bought a 29D. 0% for 12 mos., 3.9% for 36 Mos., and 5.9% for 48 and 60 mos.. I got a light blue model with some "extra" incentives as well. Dealer had to paint the FEL to match because of the new colors. Got a used Land Pride 60" finish mower to go on the back.

John
Central NY

/ Good Time to Buy NH #7  
I got my new TN70 at 2.9 for 5 years.....0.0 is for 3 years, and may not include some models (from what others are saying....).

Dave Herndon
Grover, NC

/ Good Time to Buy NH #8  
A dealer I'm working with told me that the same, 0% for 3yrs, 1.9% for 4yrs, and 2.9% for 5yrs on the left over 2120's and other larger tractors. I'm looking at a 2120 (old blue) with loader, 200hrs for 17k. I'll find out more in a few days. I think I'd go with the 5yr financing if there is no penalty for early payoff of the loan saving on the overall interest.

Dave...is this the way the loan works? Are you familiar with the 2120? Any friendly advice is welcome. Thanks.

/ Good Time to Buy NH
Not sure John.....I didn't ask about the 2120. Sounds like yours is slightly used (200 hrs?), not sure if they'll give you the same deals or not....

Dave.

/ Good Time to Buy NH #10  
It was slightly used, but being brought in by a dealer rep so the special offer financing applied. When I said I was interested, the sales person contacted the rep to get more info. Apparently, the tractor had already been commited to a mechanic school. Anyway...I'm back looking and have come across an old '85 2110 4wd with a new engine, clutch and other minor repairs. The tractor has been through a lot, but may be right for my needs. Any thoughts Dave?

John