New Tractor Models

/ New Tractor Models #1  

jcollins

Gold Member
Well two of our sales guys went to Arizona to see the new tractors that are comming out. I will try to post pictures to our website on Monday. Quick run down. New TT-A series TT45A, TT50A, TT60A, TT75A, TD75D and TD95D series (same horsepower class as TLA series) and CABS now available on TC40DA and TC45DA. Plus new TC31DA and TC34DA replacing the TC29DA and TC33DA. All tractors not due out untill middle or later in the year.

/ New Tractor Models #2  
Jason; I didn't see the TC35DA mentioned. Is that machine being phased out? And if so, would the cab for the 40 & 45DA work on a 35? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ New Tractor Models #3  
Thorndike,

Why be so bummed out even if NH does not have a Cab for TC35DA when you can get an incredible Cab from these guys.
db2 posted some pics back in the first of 03/05 showing off his new Jodale Perry Cab & what a beaut it is. Unfortunately, I cannot find any instructions on TBN on how to create a link to his post(s). However, I have attached a link to the Cab Manufacturer.

Ultra COOL Cab !!

NH will probably want a premium for their Cab anyways.

Vic

/ New Tractor Models #4  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">(

NH will probably want a premium for their Cab anyways.

)</font>

There is no way NH will sell a cab at a price more expensive than Joydall-Perry. They make the most insanly expensive (but darn nice) cab out there.

/ New Tractor Models #5  
In europe the tc 40/45 is since the beginning of 2005 available with a mauser cab.

/ New Tractor Models #6  
Here is a pic of it

But the price is 5800 € = +- 6000$ and when you will have a/c you need to pay +- 9000 $ for cab + a/c.
So it is very very expensive.
A tc 45 da with SS is also very expensive +- 25500$ w/o a loader, but with turf tires and 2 RR and a 540E speed on the pto (but most of the tractors here have a 540E)

Attachments

• 807301-TBN2.JPG
    807301-TBN2.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 1,151
   / New Tractor Models #7  
Vic; Thanks for the link! Those are some real nice cabs. I showed them to my wife, one of the few times she just said, "Dream on", so I guess I will! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ New Tractor Models #8  
Neil:

I glanced at the Jodale-Perry website and I see that they don't offer air conditioning as an option. A cab, any cab without air is a sauna in the summer....not for me ant ayny price. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ New Tractor Models #9  
thats funny, some of their models do. We use them often on the F-Series mowers. Those school districts will only accept the best.

/ New Tractor Models #10  
<font color="blue"> Plus new TC31DA and TC34DA replacing the TC29DA and TC33DA. </font>

Do you know if NH will be making the Class II a little bigger to be more in line with machines of this class? Right now, according to specs, the Class II is the same length as Class I, but a little wider and taller.