Any details on new TC34DA ?

/ Any details on new TC34DA ? #1  

mjcbluridg

Tractor
NH TC34DA
First, thanks to all for the many helpful responses to an earlier post regarding owners' opinions of their TC33s. Definately confirmed my desicion to buy one. But NOW, it sounds like NH has made the tractor even better and calls it a TC34. Has anyone seen any concrete specifications from NH yet? JCollins info in the "new tractor models" post is the most detail I have garnered yet, including calls to 2 local dealers. Sounds like the new engine should be sweet, but am especially curious as to any changes to overall dimensions, weight, 3 pt capacity, PTO, etc. Thanks in advance for any feedback.

/ Any details on new TC34DA ? #2  
I was told there would be a change to the loader and/or loader mounting, but that this was possibly not until later in the year. Don't know if that comes with more capacity or lift.

/ Any details on new TC34DA ? #3  
The information I have on the new TC34DA is that it generates 35 gross horsepower, and 28.9 PTO at 2600 rpm. It has 104.4 CID. So the engine has greater displacement and generates more hp at lower rpm. It is a 35 hp model but they named it 34DA because they already have a TC35. I was quoted a price of $950 more than the TC33DA. I have heard varied manufacturing times from April to July (I don't think anyone really knows). I found a photo of it from the Phoenix show, and it looks identical to the TC33DA from the photos. I suspect the TC33DA will be sold until they run out (at the lower price), then the 34DA will replace it. At this point, I intend to hold out for the new model.

/ Any details on new TC34DA ? #4  
Also:

Higher pressure hydrostat for increased pulling power.

Eliminated Power steering resevoir (same as new Deere compacts)... reduced hydraulic noise, still has separate pumps though.

New seat.

Larger turf tires opt.

Quicker return to neutral.

<font color="blue"> Good Tractor!!! I would expect to see it around late March / early April </font>

/ Any details on new TC34DA ? #5  
Does anyone know if it has the treadle peddle or have they switched two a two pedal system for the hydrastat?

/ Any details on new TC34DA ? #6  
My Case dealer is showing 0%/60 month financing on the 29/33. That might change your mind about waiting for the new one.

/ Any details on new TC34DA ?
Well, I couldn't find out too many details about the TC34 other than it is a slightly improved TC33 with a new engine. Nevertheless, a local dealer offered a good deal and I decided that the 0% for 36 months was incentive enough. SO, I ordered it today and hope to get it in early April. Thanks for the input. Sure would be nice if NH would update their website more frequently.

/ Any details on new TC34DA ? #8  
Just a clarification about the 60 month thing. There are a very few old model (02 or 03 production) 29/33 units out there which would get the 60 month deal. One is in Iowa, one in Mississippi, and the third is in Arizona, I think. The 29/33 sitting on most lots only gets 36 months -- maybe that will change when the 34s get here.

/ Any details on new TC34DA ? #9  
If you are looking for some info on the TC34DA, take a peek at these urls:
TC34DA Comparison

Latest in documents on NH products

For the curious, there is a bunch of other NH related stuff among other things at Documents , mainly under the folders with the names beginning in nha_ .

Anyhoo, happy browsing before someone figures out they messed up and locks everyone out from seeing this stuff /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Best Wishes,
Chuck

/ Any details on new TC34DA ? #10  
mjcbluridg ; I am confused; on 04/02/06 you posted a thread here titled "fair trade for a Ford 1210" Your first sentence was you took delivery of a TC 34DA. Was this a typo?