NH model closest to Kioti CK20?

/ NH model closest to Kioti CK20? #1  

mathey

Platinum Member
Tractor
NH TC33D
Just curious as to which current model NH is closest in size (including units that are a little smaller and a little larger) to the Kioti CK20?

I'm most familiar with the TC21's but which newer models are it's replacement? I'd also prefer to stay in the compact range as opposed to the sub compact variety.

thanks!

/ NH model closest to Kioti CK20? #2  
The TC23DA or TC26DA tractors. 23 and 26 hp respectively. I believe they weigh about 300# less than the CK20. They have slighly greater loader capacity and more PTO hp. They are also more expensive, but I don't hear too many reports of them breaking down. The Case equivalent is the Farmall DX23 or DX26.

All of the above are small frame CUTs not Sub-CUTs.

I have a 24 (the 26 replaced the 24) and it has performed flawlessly.

The TZ series is the sub-compact series from New Holland. The "e" series is the sub-compact series from Case. Case-New Holland are the same company. Their compact tractors are exclusive designs made in Japan by Shibura and have been for at least a decade or two.

/ NH model closest to Kioti CK20?
thanks for the quick reply Bob...do you know how the frame size of the older TC21 and the newer TC23 compare? And where does the TC26 frame size fit in?

/ NH model closest to Kioti CK20? #4  
I have the TC24 also. As far I as I know very little changd other than HP between the TC24/TC26.

/ NH model closest to Kioti CK20? #5  
The TC21, 23, 24, 26 all use the exact same frame size. The 21 and 24 were replaced by the 23 and 26. All 4 tractors are essentially the same size and essentially the same weight.

/ NH model closest to Kioti CK20? #7  
Timely Thread! I was just talking with a Case dealer and was about to start a thread about the shift pattern on the 9x3 tranny on the DX23. The DX29 has the shifter to the left of the steering wheel with 2 above Reverse and 3 above 4 in the outboard slot. Is the DX 23 set up the same way?? The dealer could find no information about it.

Incidentally, he said Case is currently offering 0% for 24 months, so I suspect NH will be extending the time on their offer as well. Looks like everyone is starting to follow JDs lead for the spring sales rush. They're at 0/36 through June or July.