Important Feature I Forgot

/ Important Feature I Forgot #1  

Anonymous Poster

Love my new TN70, but while shopping, I overlooked one important feature that I wish I had on my new tractor......A CUPHOLDER! How could I forget???? How could they ship a new tractor without a cupholder? Guess i'll mount one of those plastic car cupholders on the wheelwell....but i'm disappointed <g>. Bushhogging on a cool fall morning without my coffee travel mug by my side will just not do.......

Dave Herndon
Grover, NC

/ Important Feature I Forgot #2  
That is something I have been going to put on my 65 for over a year now but never get around to doing it. Let me know how yours turns out.

<font color=blue>Robert Turk Jr.</font color=blue>
<font color=blue>Whitetail Splendor Deer Farms</font color=blue>
<font color=blue>Silver Creek, NY</font color=blue>

/ Important Feature I Forgot #3  
Davehern,

Check out the 'Chalkey Cup" thread in the tractor customizing section. You will likely have to do a search as it is an old thread.

18-33477-tibbsig2.JPG

/ Important Feature I Forgot #4  
I'm thinking the best place for a cupholder would be on the floorboard against the fender on the left. I tried the right side but it gets in the way of the diff lock.

/ Important Feature I Forgot #5  
I know what you mean. I just got my new TN70 tractor last Friday and like it very much so far.I think the lift o-matic feature on it is really handy when you get use to it.A cup holder is the only thing I want to add to it so far.The first job I did with it was mowing also, because I wanted to try out the new Bush Hog Squealer that we had delivered with it.

/ Important Feature I Forgot #6  
I'm thinking the spot is right behind the lift levers on the right, mounted against the wheel well. You can sit a big coffee mug (with sipper lid) there now, but no guarantees it will stay. I took a small bungee cord and strapped it down the other day, but that's a pain to deal with and drive at the same time....<g>

Dave Herndon
Grover, NC