TC40

/ TC40 #1  

Anonymous Poster

I bought the tractor two weeks ago. I called saturday to see when it might be in. they said early this week. Tuesday is half over so I guess it will be middle of the week. I was hoping early in the week ment monday about 5:00 a.m. I am not impatiant at all (Ha, Ha) I have worn the print off the boomer broucure book looking and reading about them. by the way does everyone know which way the wheels are pointing on the 35d in the opening spread of the broucure they are turned left I think
well I need to go call the dealer and watch the highway for any trucks

/ TC40
Now in that picture... look closely... are the back tires going forward.../w3tcompact/icons/tongue.gif

Don't you just love anticipation...?

Congrats on the new unit... /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

18-35196-JDMFWDSigJFM.JPG

/ TC40 #3  
Your NIGHTMARE begins..

Tomorrow is <font color=orange>HALLOWEEN</font color=orange>! /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

...better than April Fools Day. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Waiting is no fun!!!/w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

JimI

/ TC40
It is Friday and it is not here. I hope I can make the wait.

/ TC40 #5  
You\'ll be fine...

I was only slightly damaged by my 26 day, 7 hour and 45.3495 minute wait....

Steve

There are old pilots, and there are bold pilots, but there are very, very few old bold pilots. And they get scarcer every day.

/ TC40 #6  
1. Do Not Drive!
2. Back away from the keyboard...
3. Get professional help fast!

Tractor withdrawal should not be taken lightly.

/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

JimI

/ TC40
The longest wait in my life was when my grandfather made a deal for a mini-bike that had a blown motor. The repairman said it would be two weeks before he could fix it. I was only 8 years old then, but I swear that I had gray hair at the end of those two weeks.

I had so much fun on that thing... open face motorcycle helmet, no front brake.... It is a wonder I made it to 9 years old.

My best friend wheelied it straight into a tree. He didn't make it more than 30 feet total. It only took two days to fix it that time. In later years he borrowed my street bike whenever he wanted and I thought nothing of it...