Ford Tractor

/ Ford Tractor #1  

JeepmanNC

Figured I'd ask you Ford guys for a bit of advice. How much would you give for a 1959 Ford Jubilee (32 HP) in good condition with 2600 hours on it?

/ Ford Tractor #2  
if it has been rebuilt and runs and starts with no problems I wouldn't pay more than $3500. Try for $2500 and make sure the hydraulics work when it is cold also check the steering.

<font color=blue>Robert Turk Jr.</font color=blue>
<font color=blue>Whitetail Splendor Deer Farms</font color=blue>
<font color=blue>Silver Creek, NY</font color=blue>

/ Ford Tractor #3  
Ford didn't make the Jubilee in '59. The Jubilee, which is a model NAA, was only made in '53 to commemorate Ford's fiftieth anniversary. What you are looking at is a hundred series tractor. Go to this website, http://members.aol.com/naa60512/serial.htm. This website has the information you need to determine what series and model number tractor you are looking at. You need to know that before you can accurately ascertain the value of the tractor.

/ Ford Tractor #4  
I echo what Brad (bgott) said, but with one addition. Ford also made an NAA model in 1954, but it was not called the Golden Jubilee like the '53 model. It was just called a Jubilee. I own one of these tractors. Depending on the type of hydraulic pump and condition of the tractor, they are currently selling from $2,500 up to $4,000 or more in rare instances. Anything more than $4,000 should be in near "show" quality and condition. It's possible that the tractor you are looking at is a 600 or 800 series model. If it is indeed an NAA, the "NAA" should be stamped on the engine casing just behind the starter. You might have to scrape a little paint to see it. You really do need to know the model before making a price judgement.

JimI