Oil cooler update Install (Hydro oil cooler)

/ Oil cooler update Install (Hydro oil cooler) #1  

MikeBurr

Silver Member
Tractor
NH TC33D
Finally got the parts and installed the updated parts for the Hydro cooler on my 33da. The total parts cost me close to $90 with tax. Real easy to install (-getting around the Fel) and it looks much better and safer. I think the new setup will last a long time. I'll never understand why they didn't correct the setup years ago, must of had a bunch of the 90 degree hoses to get rid of first. The dealer said the new parts were listed as being for the 33da, I hope all the new ones come with the new setup. Here is a list of the parts...

1 tube 87304506
1 tube 87304509 - these are the tubes that come from the side of the tractor to the tractor front and fit just below the cooler.

2 hoses 87345854 - connects the tubes to the cooler, about 6 inches long and STRAIGHT. You will need to use your old clamps on the hoses.

1 conduit 87333678 - dealer said he thought it was to keep one of the tubes from rubbing against something, but I couldn't find any where where the tubes would rub. I put it on the tube that ran in front of the radator. I would guess that it is not really needed.

Now that I got it working again, I have to wait for the rain to stop use the tractor.... /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ Oil cooler update Install (Hydro oil cooler)
Finally got the parts and installed the updated parts for the Hydro cooler on my 33da. The total parts cost me close to $90 with tax. Real easy to install (-getting around the Fel) and it looks much better and safer. I think the new setup will last a long time. I'll never understand why they didn't correct the setup years ago, must of had a bunch of the 90 degree hoses to get rid of first. The dealer said the new parts were listed as being for the 33da, I hope all the new ones come with the new setup. Here is a list of the parts...

1 tube 87304506
1 tube 87304509 - these are the tubes that come from the side of the tractor to the tractor front and fit just below the cooler.

2 hoses 87345854 - connects the tubes to the cooler, about 6 inches long and STRAIGHT. You will need to use your old clamps on the hoses.

1 conduit 87333678 - dealer said he thought it was to keep one of the tubes from rubbing against something, but I couldn't find any where where the tubes would rub. I put it on the tube that ran in front of the radator. I would guess that it is not really needed.

Now that I got it working again, I have to wait for the rain to stop use the tractor.... /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif