Price Check 2003 tc40d price check

/ 2003 tc40d price check #1  

fcchip

Might have to sell my 2003 tc40d, super steer, 4wd. Was purchased new 6-10-05, this means it still has factory warranty until 6-10-07.
As stated above, super steer axle, 4wd, 500 hrs.
Has a 17la loader, with quick attach plate, with forward hyd. for use of my grapple bucket.
Has an older ford backhoe, frame mount, 8' depth, model 757c, I think.
6' King Kutter roto tiller, used twice
6' King Kutter landscaping rake
6' King Kutter box blade
5' King Kutter brush hog
6.5' dics
5' lite duty grapple bucket
Couple drags for yards.
Also tractor has a custom made brush guard and rear mounted rack right behind the seat.
Unit is in excellent condition, maintained by an ex-bodyman/mechanic with 20 years experience. Most equipment listed above was purchased within the last year and has had very little use.
So my question is what is a fair price to ask for everything??????
Located in western WI.

/ 2003 tc40d price check #2  
Sell it in pieces. Sell tractor, then the attachments all by themselves.
I think you would get more $$$$.
Bob

/ 2003 tc40d price check
Since I'm not getting a lot of help here I'll give you my thoughts. Tractor listed above with low profile skidsteer bucket and backhoe, $25500. Extra attachments, not sold until tractor is gone, $3850. Does this sound fair???????????? To high or to low????
Remember this still has almost a years worth of warranty. Most attachments are less than a year old.
Unit needs to be sold in order to purchase my parents small farm. Would love to keep it for the farm but, I need cash for the %@* %@# banks down payment..

/ 2003 tc40d price check #4  
fcchip said:
Since I'm not getting a lot of help here I'll give you my thoughts. Tractor listed above with low profile skidsteer bucket and backhoe, $25500. Extra attachments, not sold until tractor is gone, $3850. Does this sound fair???????????? To high or to low????
Remember this still has almost a years worth of warranty. Most attachments are less than a year old.
Unit needs to be sold in order to purchase my parents small farm. Would love to keep it for the farm but, I need cash for the %@* %@# banks down payment..

Sounds like a pretty fair price. Sorry you have to sell.
Bob

/ 2003 tc40d price check #5  
fcchip said:

Your price seems fair, but I don't think you can sell it at that price. I think you will have to drop it another $2,500 at least. That's the price I'd expect to see at a dealer, and even there, I'd be looking to negotiate. I think you might get $19,000 for the tractor and $3000 for the "older" backhoe. What would a brand new TC45DA with backhoe sell for? You have to convince someone that your deal makes sense against a brand new 0-hr tractor with a full 3-year warranty and dealer support and financing. That's some tough competition.