Ordered new TC 55 D today

/ Ordered new TC 55 D today
I bought the 611 used for 4k. It was used on a skid steer ( which was too small for the hoe ) When I inquired about a mount they said the 511 mount would work but the paperwork would be clearly marked not for use with a 611. Also I would have had to buy the hoe mount ( $900. + ) and the tractor mount ( 1300+ ) and shipping was $350. To top it all off there is no subframe attachment. They have a clamp on system to the rear axle and top 3 point base. I looked it over and didn't favor their engineering.

BESIDES..... I wanted to save some cash to see if I can fabricate a machine on the order of the Harley rake ( I'm enveous of yours ). I figure I can buy a plasma cutter and hide the purchase price in the cost of the machine. I have a 7' piece of 8" well casing for the roller. Haven't got the carbides figured out but the rest is a matter of square tubing and a gear box. I have almost 300 in rental fees and I hate taking it back. No more renting !!!!!

/ Ordered new TC 55 D today #22  
Not a bad buy on the 611 . But the sub-frame is the way to go and they want $$$ for the plate system . When you start the rake project post how it is going . The tractor handles the t-6 rake with extra power to spare . I got a good deal i think but it still is worth the price getting to work in damp to wet soil conditions when needed .