Ordered new TC 55 D today

/ Ordered new TC 55 D today #1  

joes_427_vette

Veteran Member
Tractor
IH Cub Lo Boy, 955 John Deere , TC 55 DA New Holland, Bolens HT 20 and 1456
Checked with several dealers.... received an agreeable trade price, very reputable business, wrote out the check for the down payment. Should take 6-8 weeks ( wanted one fresh off the assembly line ). EHSS, R-4 tires, quick release bucket, 72" HD bucket, 2 rear remotes, 270L loader, and a repair manual. This machine should handle my Bradco # 611 back hoe with style. Will transfer my tip & tilt, tooth bar. Now....... the wait begins.

/ Ordered new TC 55 D today #2  
joes_427_vette said:
EHSS, R-4 tires, quick release bucket, 72" HD bucket, 2 rear remotes, 270L loader, and a repair manual. This machine should handle my Bradco # 611 back hoe with style. Will transfer my tip & tilt, tooth bar. Now....... the wait begins.

Congratulations on your purchase. I'm looking forward especially to pictures of that 270L loader.

/ Ordered new TC 55 D today #3  
Congrats on your new investment :)
"the wait begins."...ahhh yes now the hard part. ;) but turning the key for the first time in autumn crips air does put a spring in the old step tho. :)

/ Ordered new TC 55 D today
Just like a kid with a new toy... can't wait til christmas. The dealer said he could get the tractor out of someones inventory but since the loader isn't available til next month he ordered them together. The smell of new paint. Had some reservations of overloading the rear axle on the 45 with the larger backhoe. Can't wait to spin the turbo. Not as much fun as firing up a roller cam'd big block Chevrolet in a fiberglass body .... but a close second !

/ Ordered new TC 55 D today #5  
The new loader sounds interesting. From what I can see at the AOL/Quicke website it looks like the QA is unlike the standard skid steer QA. Looks like if you want an attachment you need to purchase it from AOL/Quicke. John Deere is like that with their own unique QA system. Was also wondering if the loader with still retain the sloped down boom design, or follow the standard AOL/Quicke design. Sorry to see the loader manufacture going out of America, I believe I had read in a pass post that the Boomer loaders were manufactured in America. If the loader will lift additional weight over the present 18LA loader, then I highly reccommend a counter balance weight. I have approximatly 1000 lbs hanging off my 3PH, and it is very helpful. I really don't have a steering problem, but do notice when the counter balance weight is off, and I need to use the loader. I contacted a local NH dealer and was given a cost of a new TC55, EHSS with loader at almost $30K. That's $7K more than I paid for my TC48, R4s, 18LA, QA, heavy duty bucket, 1 rear remote, block heater, loaded rear tires, delivered.:D

/ Ordered new TC 55 D today
IH 3444 Sounds like you received a good deal on your 48. List price on mine was $34,768. New holland had $1600. in rebates plus the dealer mark up must be sensational. There are some 05s left in the system for 3 % less. We checked a couple of them, by manufacture date one was a year and one half old. I didn't want to get involved in a weather beaten tractor that may not have been moved and starting to rust. The hydraulic shuttle adds a little to the price but functions well. I was told the rep said the loader was manufactured by a well known name in loaders and USA made. The specs are the same for lift capacity to the 18 LA. The literature states the " loaders rectangular torque tube is larger and wider for longer life and durability. " The bucket is also rounded in back which allows for easier cleaning with sticky material. The loader towers have ramps to allow mounting without the use of hydraulics for attaching. Hydraulic lines are positioned behind the torque tubes for ease of connection and durability. A cam pin is self alligning by turning if the loader is not perfectly alligned in the mounting process. Same curved boom loader design for good visibility. The only items I forgot to ask about was rear wheel weights, ( retail $91.00 each ) front hydraulic line kit, and a grille guard. Salesman thought it came with the loader... but not sure. At any rate he said he would work that out ( probably at my nickel ). I better be nice to the finance director... this is the second new tractor I purchased this year.

/ Ordered new TC 55 D today #8  
That sounds great! Glad to hear the loader manufacturer is still here in the USA. :) The rounded back bucket is a design factor which is very desireable.

/ Ordered new TC 55 D today #9  
Joe, did you ever get your Bradco 611 backhoe attached to you new TC55? I was wondering how it worked out for you. I was looking at a Bradco 611, and was wondering if there is a subframe built for the NH TC48/55 to attach the 611. I like the fact that the 611 is an extremley stout backhoe, has great breakout/ bucket force numbers, and digs 11 feet down.

/ Ordered new TC 55 D today #10  
Joe, I found the post.....:D Did you use a subframe?