TT Series and Kubota MX series

/ TT Series and Kubota MX series #1  

Gold Member
Tractor
Jinma 204 -- now gone
Hi,

Anybody have a TT series tractor ?

Haven't done much checking price wise but did see a new 2006 TT60A listed for $14600 and have seen a new Kubota MX5000 su for around $12600.

Anyone know how they stack up against each other price\feature\quality wise?

Thanks

Tom

/ TT Series and Kubota MX series #2  
I have a TT 55 bought this spring. Runs great. With Kubota you have to pay for rear remote. It is standard on NH. TT 55 is 47 pto hp with a 3 cyl. I renovated a 40 acre pasture with it and pulled a 10 ft. wheel disc in 4th and 5th gear over rolling Ky. ground. Only problem I had was an extremly low radiator level that I was lucky to notice befor any damage was done. No leaks just came to me low from dealer. I paid 11,999 for the machine. Best deal out there in my opinion.

/ TT Series and Kubota MX series #3  
bigbluefan said:
I have a TT 55 bought this spring. Runs great. With Kubota you have to pay for rear remote. It is standard on NH. TT 55 is 47 pto hp with a 3 cyl. I renovated a 40 acre pasture with it and pulled a 10 ft. wheel disc in 4th and 5th gear over rolling Ky. ground. Only problem I had was an extremly low radiator level that I was lucky to notice befor any damage was done. No leaks just came to me low from dealer. I paid 11,999 for the machine. Best deal out there in my opinion.
Just curious but what dealer did you buy it from? $12,000 was a great deal on that tractor.

/ TT Series and Kubota MX series #4  
got it from montgomery tractor in mt. sterling. added front grill and block heater for around 200 more.