New Holland TL Loaders

/ New Holland TL Loaders #1  

dgl24087

Veteran Member
Tractor
1975 John Deere 1530
New Holland has the new TL series loaaders on their website now. I noticed they list lift capacity at the pins as well as 19.7 in. on the compacts, this should allow better comparison with other brands which list only the most favorable capacity.

/ New Holland TL Loaders #2  
It appears that they have basically the same specs as the older LA loaders, I'm curious what the difference really is?

It is nice to see that NH specs include the bucket capacities based on the various size buckets that are availale for each machine. :)

/ New Holland TL Loaders #3  
Looks like a cam pin installation for loader removal, and installation. Another feature being tooted is the rounded back bucket for sticky material to fall out easier. My 1972 IH3444 TLB has a rounded bucket, looks like old tech being applied to the new TL loader buckets. Cylinders are painted black, and the lower boom link fitting where it attaches to the bucket looks like welded on tube steel, instead of the older cast steel fitting welded to the tube steel. Wonder who is manufacturing them now?

/ New Holland TL Loaders #4  
Didn't see a picture of the TL270 loader. May have to stop by the dealer and take a gander for myself. :rolleyes:

/ New Holland TL Loaders #5  
September is the first month of production. It takes 6 weeks ( so I am informed ) for a tractor / loader combination to be built and shipped. I doubt if there are any in dealers inventory at this time. I ordered mine two days after the factory reps announced they would be available to local dealers. I am patiently waiting. They will forward a serial number when it is scheduled for a build date.

/ New Holland TL Loaders #6  
These new loaders are made by Quicke in Sweden.They are great quality with some fine features. Easy to hook and un-hook both loader frame & attachments. Check out the third function and soft ride. In frame tool box & hidden hydro lines. I may be partial-- i'm a Quicke dealer, but if you go look, you may agree.

J.M.H.

/ New Holland TL Loaders #7  
I also sell ALO and was excited to hear this, but then our shop forman was talking to one of the tech guys and he was convinced that this is not an ALO loader. I'm confused.

/ New Holland TL Loaders
The 800 series for the larger tractors look to be ALO/Quicke, the 200 series for the compacts, not sure.

/ New Holland TL Loaders #9  
Quicke is making loaders for mid to large size tractors is what I should have said. On the smaller tractors like our Landini Mistral we have to use a loader made by Buhler/Allied, Quicke does not make a loader for it yet. Our rep says this may change, so this may also apply to the small New Holland tractors. Sorry for not being more clear........ J.M.H.

/ New Holland TL Loaders #10  
HOGAN said:
These new loaders are made by Quicke in Sweden.They are great quality with some fine features. Easy to hook and un-hook both loader frame & attachments. Check out the third function and soft ride. In frame tool box & hidden hydro lines. I may be partial-- i'm a Quicke dealer, but if you go look, you may agree.

J.M.H.
Nope. The compact tractor TL loaders are built by NH in Belleville, PA. With the exception of the TZ loader, which will continue to be built by Matcor.

The mid-large range loaders are built by ALO.