After almost a year of waiting...I purchased a new tractor

/ After almost a year of waiting...I purchased a new tractor #1  

Todd_C

Gold Member
Tractor
New Holland TC 40A
After spending the last year researching and saving my pennies, I went to my local dealer and got a new TC 40A with a 16LA FEL. My new tractor will be here on Thursday or Monday. My salesperson is going out of town on Friday. I've waited a year so another few days want hurt. This is the second tractor I've bought from him. I feel like a kid a Christmas.

I would like to thank everybody on this site for their input over the past year.

/ After almost a year of waiting...I purchased a new tractor #2  
Congrat on the new toy Oops tractor. :cool: Oh, the waiting is just going to eat you up till the tractor arrives. :eek:

/ After almost a year of waiting...I purchased a new tractor #3  
Now, time for implements!
Bob

/ After almost a year of waiting...I purchased a new tractor #4  
The buying has just began. Now comes the attachments, rear valves, weights, ect. It qualifies as a disease only with a great cure. ( all your extra saved dollars ) I never thought I would be waxing a tractor. Enjoy the new venture !

/ After almost a year of waiting...I purchased a new tractor #5  
Todd_C said:
After spending the last year researching and saving my pennies, I went to my local dealer and got a new TC 40A with a 16LA FEL.

This is the second tractor I've bought from him. I feel like a kid a Christmas.

Congratulations, Todd! Didn't you used to have a TC30?

/ After almost a year of waiting...I purchased a new tractor #6  
Todd, Congrats! I really like my 40 a. That motor really purrs. I have to where ear plugs with my old tractor, but not with this one. Now if my wife would only let me use it once and a while... MP

/ After almost a year of waiting...I purchased a new tractor
Yes, I still have my TC 30. I have a co-worker who is going to buy it at the end of the month. I did not want to miss out on the 0% financing so I bought the TC 40. I will post pictures of both tractors. I can't wait to compare the two tractors. I also noticed that the TC 40 is not as loud as the TC 30.

/ After almost a year of waiting...I purchased a new tractor #8  
Todd_C said:
I also noticed that the TC 40 is not as loud as the TC 30.

The TC40 is a very smooth and quiet tractor.
Bob

My dealer delivered my TC 40 today at noon. I want be able to play on it until Saturday. I am going to watch my daughter at gymnastics tonight and I have a meeting tomorrow at 5:00pm. My parents live across from us and my dad has been on it all day. Oh well, as long as someone is enjoying it. I will post pictures this weekend.

Attachments

• TC40-2.jpg
    TC40-2.jpg
    290.5 KB · Views: 352
  • TC 40-1.jpg
    TC 40-1.jpg
    284.6 KB · Views: 242