Tractor
    None

Default Current Price Check on TC34?

I'm shopping for a NH or Case compact. I have checked about 4 different dealers and they are all within $100 of each other? Maybe I'm getting a great price, or maybe they all have a little cartel going?

Anyway this is what I have been quoted....

TC34/DX34 Hydro
    No Supersteer
    NH or Case Loader w/60" HD Quick Detach Bucket
    R4 Tires
    One Rear Remote

$20,500 with the 0% financing, so I lose the cash back. Is this in the ballpark, or should I be getting a better deal?

Thanks

Tractor
    New Holland TC29D, 2001

Default Re: Current Price Check on TC34?

Quote Originally Posted by 2whlrcr
    I'm shopping for a NH or Case compact. I have checked about 4 different dealers and they are all within $100 of each other? Maybe I'm getting a great price, or maybe they all have a little cartel going?

When I was pricing the two or three dealers I dealt with were all over the place in pricing. Your in my area, I have not checked pricing in a while but am thinking price is ok. Check around with some of the online dealers and see what you can buy over the internet. May not find a better price but will make you feel more comfortable. And if your dealers are only a $100 difference then throw out price and go with the dealer that you feel the most comfortable with.

murph
    "This country was founded and built by people with great dreams and the courage to take great risks."