Deal or no Deal, TC55DA?

/ Deal or no Deal, TC55DA? #1  

gaterz

I have the opportunity to buy a TC55DA with implements for $25,000. Here are the specs.
Shuttle shifting, 18la loader, 2004, 340 hours, 509 bradco backhoe, pallet forks with 2 sets of forks, heavy duty 6' box blade, tractor has hydraulics with top and tilt in both directions, rops w/ awning, skid steer quick attach, brush guard, and a 14k trailer with alum. tool boxes.
The shuttle shifting is prob. the only negative of the deal as i really wanted ehss. But overall it seems like a great deal. What do you guys think? Thanks in advance.

/ Deal or no Deal, TC55DA? #2  
This sounds like a good deal if everything has been maintained.

/ Deal or no Deal, TC55DA? #3  
Sounds very nice.
Bob

/ Deal or no Deal, TC55DA? #4  
gaterz said:
. the only negative of the deal as i really wanted ehss. But overall it seems like a great deal. What do you guys think? Thanks in advance.

What do you plan to do with it?
Bob

/ Deal or no Deal, TC55DA? #5  
gaterz said:
I have the opportunity to buy a TC55DA with implements for $25,000. Here are the specs.
Shuttle shifting, 18la loader, 2004, 340 hours, 509 bradco backhoe, pallet forks with 2 sets of forks, heavy duty 6' box blade, tractor has hydraulics with top and tilt in both directions, rops w/ awning, skid steer quick attach, brush guard, and a 14k trailer with alum. tool boxes.
The shuttle shifting is prob. the only negative of the deal as i really wanted ehss. But overall it seems like a great deal. What do you guys think? Thanks in advance.

Where's it at? :D I've been looking for that deal for 4 months.

Hydros are great, I'd just go ahead and 'get used' to shuttle. They are very user friendly too.

/ Deal or no Deal, TC55DA? #6  
Geeeeze, what a bargain. You should have already bought it, SS trans is a breeze. Not to mention in 20 years, when the EHSS black mystery box fails...:D

/ Deal or no Deal, TC55DA?
I will be using the tractor to maintain my 50 acres in North Carolina. It will be trenching, improving/maintaining my easement, digging ponds, bush hogging, foundation work and anything else I can think of.

/ Deal or no Deal, TC55DA? #8  
gaterz said:
I will be using the tractor to maintain my 50 acres in North Carolina. It will be trenching, improving/maintaining my easement, digging ponds, bush hogging, foundation work and anything else I can think of.

Then buy the thing! Cripes, if you said you wre going to be doing lots and lots of moving pallets in tight spaces I would tell you to get an HST, but you are not, so buy it!

Bob

PS Or let me buy it :D

/ Deal or no Deal, TC55DA? #9  
What a bargain, I'd have been all over that thing if I had ran across it before purchasing my TC48. It's a no brainer......

/ Deal or no Deal, TC55DA? #10  
Why would they sell it so cheap ? Must be private party needing quick cash. A dealer would never let it go for that. I like the ehss... but for that price I would love the standard shuttle.