Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Deal or no Deal, TC55DA?

I have the opportunity to buy a TC55DA with implements for $25,000. Here are the specs.
    Shuttle shifting, 18la loader, 2004, 340 hours, 509 bradco backhoe, pallet forks with 2 sets of forks, heavy duty 6' box blade, tractor has hydraulics with top and tilt in both directions, rops w/ awning, skid steer quick attach, brush guard, and a 14k trailer with alum. tool boxes.
    The shuttle shifting is prob. the only negative of the deal as i really wanted ehss. But overall it seems like a great deal. What do you guys think? Thanks in advance.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    New Holland TC 40A

Default Re: Deal or no Deal, TC55DA?

This sounds like a good deal if everything has been maintained.

Elite Member
    Tractor
    2003 NH TN70A

Sounds very nice.
    Bob

Elite Member
    Tractor
    2003 NH TN70A

Quote Originally Posted by gaterz
    . the only negative of the deal as i really wanted ehss. But overall it seems like a great deal. What do you guys think? Thanks in advance.
    What do you plan to do with it?
    Bob

Tractor
    NH TC45D

I have the opportunity to buy a TC55DA with implements for $25,000. Here are the specs.
    Shuttle shifting, 18la loader, 2004, 340 hours, 509 bradco backhoe, pallet forks with 2 sets of forks, heavy duty 6' box blade, tractor has hydraulics with top and tilt in both directions, rops w/ awning, skid steer quick attach, brush guard, and a 14k trailer with alum. tool boxes.
    The shuttle shifting is prob. the only negative of the deal as i really wanted ehss. But overall it seems like a great deal. What do you guys think? Thanks in advance.

Where's it at? I've been looking for that deal for 4 months.

Hydros are great, I'd just go ahead and 'get used' to shuttle. They are very user friendly too.
    Bob
    "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
    - Albert Einstein

Geeeeze, what a bargain. You should have already bought it, SS trans is a breeze. Not to mention in 20 years, when the EHSS black mystery box fails...

I will be using the tractor to maintain my 50 acres in North Carolina. It will be trenching, improving/maintaining my easement, digging ponds, bush hogging, foundation work and anything else I can think of.

Elite Member
    Tractor
    2003 NH TN70A

I will be using the tractor to maintain my 50 acres in North Carolina. It will be trenching, improving/maintaining my easement, digging ponds, bush hogging, foundation work and anything else I can think of.
    Then buy the thing! Cripes, if you said you wre going to be doing lots and lots of moving pallets in tight spaces I would tell you to get an HST, but you are not, so buy it!

Bob

PS Or let me buy it

What a bargain, I'd have been all over that thing if I had ran across it before purchasing my TC48. It's a no brainer......

Tractor
    New Holland TC 55 DA, 4110 John Deere, HT 20 Bolens, 1456 Bolens

Why would they sell it so cheap ? Must be private party needing quick cash. A dealer would never let it go for that. I like the ehss... but for that price I would love the standard shuttle.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast