A Decent Offer for a used TC21D with FEL, and MMM?

/ A Decent Offer for a used TC21D with FEL, and MMM? #1  

Steelfan

Platinum Member
Tractor
New Holland TC21D
Hi again everyone. I'm getting more, and more excited about my upcoming Tractor purchase. I've decided to go and look at the used 2000 TC21d with Fel, and 60" MMM with 600 hrs. I mentioned in an earlier post. The asking price is $14500. I want to be prepared to make an offer to the dealer if I think the Tractor is worth it, so What would be a reasonable offer for me to give to the dealer???? Are most dealers more willing to deal now than in the Spring???? Any comments or help is very much appreciated. Thanks Kent

/ A Decent Offer for a used TC21D with FEL, and MMM? #2  
Steelfan Why would you want to purchace the TC-21D with 600hours for 14,500 when you could buy a brand new kubota B-7500 with the same options at the same price. Check out Steve carvers web page.
Unless your not sold on the Kubota's :)

/ A Decent Offer for a used TC21D with FEL, and MMM?
Thanks Titanic, I looked back in my quotes from my Kubota dealers, and you are pretty close. I can get a Kubota 7500 with the a 60"MMM for $12,450. Add the FEL , and the price is a bit higher, but very close. Thanks for your help.
Kent

/ A Decent Offer for a used TC21D with FEL, and MMM? #4  
Sounds like alot for a used One. If you are in Central P.A. call Jay Gainer at Messick Farm equipment. Tell him that Robert Wolff from C.T. told you to call. He's a gentleman and a super guy to deal with. Good Luck..Tractorman

Thanks to everyone!!!! This is a great place with a lot of people , who are willing to help. Tractorman, I know exactly where Messicks is. I will do exactly what you said. Thanks. And Titanic Thanks for everything.
Kent

Just got off the phone with Messick's, They want $16,250 for New TC21D with 60" MMM, and 60" FEL. They've also got a used TC21D with 94 hrs and 60" MMM, and loader for $13,995. I've read a lot about Kubota being behind the times, and also is not quite as heavy as the NH. I'm really taken with the NH brand, but money is also important. I'm not sure I'd be happy with anything but NH. Thanks again to all who replied. Kent

/ A Decent Offer for a used TC21D with FEL, and MMM? #7  
Steelfan, the used Tc21D with 94 hours sounds much better than the one you were looking at with 600 hours.
He;s dropping the price over 2 grand for a machine with 94 hours. I guess my next question would be is
$16,250 high for a new machine? Is the used one in good shape.?
Titanic

I agree Titanic, I'm going to see about the tractor as soon as possible. I'm hoping to haggle just a bit. Thanks to this forum, and everyone who replied.
Kent