so

under 100 hours
includes FEL, 6' box scraper
quick attach bucket and forks.
Ag tires, mechanical shuttle, 3 rear remotes
Looks very clean

What say ye????

/ 2005 TN75DA price check #2  
Used Tractors at TractorHouse.com: John Deere Tractors, used farm tractors and farm equipment, Case IH, New Holland, Agco, Caterpillar. can be somewhat helpful as could the NH used equipment searcher. Ive not priced a TN in some time but very recently priced new TLs. Best area price for a new TL90 w/cab, 2wd, 3 remotes, loader ready, dual power transmission & power shuttle is $38500. Last summer in WA I inquired about pricing on the new TN95 (4wd, open platform, 2 remotes, loader ready) and got a price of $35000 or so.

/ 2005 TN75DA price check
Thanks
that helps a lot

/ 2005 TN75DA price check #4  
Have you tried it yet? What do you think about the mech shuttle?
Bob

The tractor is in NY.
I'm in Colorado

not sure if I want to do it, but it's a reasonable price.
I really want the power shuttle, but for enough off, I could get a mechanical shuttle

Anyone know what it costs to ship a tractor?
can't be cheap.

/ 2005 TN75DA price check #6  
Yes...Im looking locally and a state or few away. The answer is it depends. If you contract to move the machine at a specific time/date then it'll be more expensive. If you can wait until a broker can fill an empty truck going your way itll be much less. This is what I understand from talking w/ some of the sellers. I could contract for the shipping myself but itll cost me more.

couple hundred?
couple thousand?
What are we talking here?
I have utterly no idea.

/ 2005 TN75DA price check #8  
I have seen rates at $2.00 per loaded mile. Go to ebay; you can find shippers lurking there; they deliver the vehicles that sell on ebay

/ 2005 TN75DA price check #9  
I would plan on 1500-2000. If you look long and hard you could most likely find someone for less. How much is your time worth?

Good luck

/ 2005 TN75DA price check #10  
If you give me the zip code the tractor is located and your zip code I will talk to a couple guys up here that haul commercially and see what type of price they will charge. Some guys charge by the mile and some charge by the hour. I know the guys with the lowboys that charge by the hour are $80 per hour from the time they leave to when they get back unless they are hauling that direction already.

How soon would you need it hauled?