Price Check TN75A Cab pricing (yes, again)

/ TN75A Cab pricing (yes, again) #31  
LoneCowboy said:
Not sure about tractor dealers, but in auto dealers, the sales team has NOTHING to do with the service team. So, they don't care.

My experience w/ this in the tractor world is that the salesman does (and did for me) talk w/ the service dept. and get things going quicker. However, from reading thru TBN that isnt always the case and is dependent on the dealership. Some give excellent service and others seem to really just not care.

/ TN75A Cab pricing (yes, again) #32  
LoneCowboy said:
Yeah, I agree
My biggest concern is teh whole walkaround "here's how all this weird stuff works"
But an hour of walkaround time is NOT worth 4 to 5 grand.

Now i'm conflicted.
But that's a **** of a price from the far away place.

Walkaround? Don't worry. I have a TN70A, and many others have TN models here. So, if you can handle a virtual walkaround, we have you covered. Our prices are far less than 4K.

So, don't be conflicted. With the 4k you save, buy some implements.
Maybe buy them from you local dealer???
Bob

/ TN75A Cab pricing (yes, again)
Updated
Got a real quote from the other place (in PA)

TN75DA 4wd, R4 tires, mid mount valves with 32LC loader with Q/A
2nd and 3rd rear remote valves
6 88lb front weights
6 rear wheel weights
engine block heater
radio
external mirrors
horizontal exhaust

$41925

+ 2100 shipping
Minus the sales tax (which of course I would fill out with my state's sheet at the end of the year);) about $1200

so, about $43000 net

What say you?

/ TN75A Cab pricing (yes, again) #34  
I have owned 2 TN's w/cabs. I personally need the local support of my dealer and would not buy a tractor unless it was purely a hobby machine from a dealer so far away. Just my thoughts, but my dealer has certainly come through for me many times.

Andy

I have a dealer close by, don't know if you missed that earlier in the thread.
But he wants 41,700 (+tax) for the tractor alone, plus another 6700 for the loader.

That's not even close.

/ TN75A Cab pricing (yes, again) #36  
   / TN75A Cab pricing (yes, again) #37  
Cowboy which dealer are you getting the quote from? I live just east of DIA myself and have been at the Longmont dealer last weekend looking at Kubota's. He seemed ball park at least for them. The Parker dealer is out of his mind high. I went to the stock show expecting to see some show prices and Potestio was 4k higher then my local JD dealer for a 3720. I can imagine there NH's are also out of the ballpark. Need to get away from the I-25 corridor to get down to earth prices.

HPDrifter said:
Cowboy which dealer are you getting the quote from? I live just east of DIA myself and have been at the Longmont dealer last weekend looking at Kubota's. He seemed ball park at least for them. The Parker dealer is out of his mind high. I went to the stock show expecting to see some show prices and Potestio was 4k higher then my local JD dealer for a 3720. I can imagine there NH's are also out of the ballpark. Need to get away from the I-25 corridor to get down to earth prices.

Longmont Farm Supply. Who's usually very good and been very good on all the implements I"ve bought off of him
but he's not close
I got a great quote (including shipping) from F & S supply Co in Pennsylvania.

and that one above about Washington County Tractor is pretty darn good (and might work better for me, I have relatives near there). They also have ALL their prices on the web site. Much cheaper than locally.

****, I bought my Massey from Sid's farm supply 4 years ago (Muskogee OK) and just drove down and got it.

Ok
bit the bullet
Ordered it
thanks to larry on the hilltop for his referral, saved me 1000's of dollars

should be here in 3 months.

Gotta order some attachments here soon, closer to home.

/ TN75A Cab pricing (yes, again) #40  
Glad to be of assistance, Brian :) I'm a month and a half into my TN60A and still having tons of fun doing winter pruning in the orchard...