Price Check TN75A Cab pricing (yes, again)

/ TN75A Cab pricing (yes, again) #1  

LoneCowboy

Veteran Member
Ok, I know, it's the guy with TN's on the brain. :eek:
Went to the dealer, he did a quote for me (to compare to that used one that's a million miles away)
So, tell me if this sounds good or bad or what?

Brand new TN75DA (cab)
R4 Industrial tires, radio, block heater, 3 rear remotes, air ride seat, 16x16 power shuttle, six 88lb front weights, rear wheel weight set, mid mount valve (loader ready)

$41720 :eek:

Rhino Loader, 4211, 72 inch bucket, quick attach, grille guard, $6700

Do these seem in the ballpark?
seem high?

Thanks

/ TN75A Cab pricing (yes, again) #2  
Brian,

The 32LA MSL loader I found was only $5300, even with the 84" HD bucket; $6700 seems a little high to me.

Any idea what the 'list' price is for the tractor? 20% or better off list is fantastic; my dealer does about that. If you want, PM me, and I'll pass on his contact info.

Larry

/ TN75A Cab pricing (yes, again)
I have no idea what list is (kinda why I'm asking)
PM sent.

/ TN75A Cab pricing (yes, again) #5  
I haven't priced a TN in a while but that does seem high. I would think for that much you could get a TL-A with cab and loader. If you have any other NH dealers around you might want to give them a call.

/ TN75A Cab pricing (yes, again) #6  
Robert_in_NY said:
I haven't priced a TN in a while but that does seem high. I would think for that much you could get a TL-A with cab and loader. If you have any other NH dealers around you might want to give them a call.
Agreed...I believe I posted my local price for a TL90 which is pretty close to your TN price. I think you have plenty of negotiating room....or you need to get another dealer involved. :)

/ TN75A Cab pricing (yes, again) #7  
You can get list pricing here, state of Minnesota site. Contract Specifications - {contract item} It looks like list for the tractor as configured is around $45,000, in 4wd configuration. It also has list pricing for the NH loaders, although the 32LA and 32LC are no longer produced.

/ TN75A Cab pricing (yes, again) #8  
Robert_in_NY said:
NH doesn't offer R4's as an option on the TL that I can find. List on the TL90A cab tractor is $4924 higher than the TN75A, both 4wd.

/ TN75A Cab pricing (yes, again) #9  
Be careful, as those MN price lists are getting pretty stale. I've noticed some fairly significant differences between those and the current data.

/ TN75A Cab pricing (yes, again) #10  
dgl24087 said:
NH doesn't offer R4's as an option on the TL that I can find. List on the TL90A cab tractor is $4924 higher than the TN75A, both 4wd.

The point I was trying to make is that the TN price he was quoted seemed quite high from what I remember when I priced out the TL-A.