Trade Value on 2003 TC33D

/ Trade Value on 2003 TC33D #1  

NYBOB

Silver Member
Tractor
2007 JD 3720
I have a 2003 TC33D with a 7308 loader with QA along with a 5 foot 914A MMM. It has 300 hours on it, the loader 75 and the mower about 100.

Since the first oil change I have run Amsoil synthetic in the engine, front end, power steering and hydraulics. The rear tires are loaded with Rim Guard.

I am looking for an approximate trade in value and what I would try to sell it myself for.

It is in almost new shape...9 out of a 10. Used to mow about 5 acres and work my stone driveway.

Also, what would a new TC34DA cost?

/ Trade Value on 2003 TC33D #2  
Go to your dealer, ask the price of the new rig set up like your older one, and then see what the difference is. Basically you would be trading up to the HST model. I would guess he'll offer you about 65 to 70% of the cost of the new HST for your tractor, if he's feeling generous, expecting you to haggle some. Then he'll hope to sell yours for 1500 or so more than he gives you for it.

Alternately, take the cost of yours new and subtract 15 to 20% as a reasonable estimate of market value, or go to one of the auction sites and see what a rig like yours is bringing. The loaded tires probably don't influence the value much at all, and the condition doesn't either since most tractors that age and hours will be in excellent condition -- I know mine is.

/ Trade Value on 2003 TC33D
I forgot to list it...it is an HST model..no SS though.

/ Trade Value on 2003 TC33D #4  
NYBOB,

check your private messages