New Member NewTractor

/ New Member NewTractor
jinman, I plan to leave the woods in the front as it has a lot of revines running accross the front of the property and all the trees act as a barrior from the road. Where the trailer is placed is the highest spot on the property and it slopes off from there which is good for grapes and we will clear out most of the center section as it is almost all red cedars that hav taken over. The back section of heavy woods has mostly navtive trees and we plan to keep it wooded. Right now we are waiting for the dozer guy to cut the road into the property then the work (fun) begins!

/ New Member NewTractor #12  
Quite nice land you got there!

Soundguy

gregkabob said:
Thanks all for the warm welcome. I have a great wife and it was her that suggested we get the grapple...so who was I to argue. The tractor is due in tomorrow and the backhoe next week. Once I get it delivered I'll be sure to post pics of it.

jinman: already thinking of putting in a shelter at the new place as it has a tornado magnet sitting on it now.

Here's a Google Earth shot of the property:

Eventually the big house will go by the big pond.

Greg

/ New Member NewTractor #13  
Welcome! That is a good deal you got on all that equipment. Your going to have a lot of fun working your land.:)

/ New Member NewTractor #14  
Can't wait for the pictures. I think you will really appriciate the grapple.

/ New Member NewTractor
I went by the tractor shop and took a look at it. They are in the process of running the line for the grapple. They already have the rear remote on along with the sun shade and grill guard. Said the BH might be in today and I should be able to get it delivered middle of next week. I'm anxious to get on it and play....

/ New Member NewTractor #16  
Welcome, and thank you so much for your service!

I looked at Blue and picked Orange. Doesn't matter - you'll have a wonderful time. We have some grapes that came along with property we just purchased. This will be the first 'real' year.

Have fun!

-Brian

/ New Member NewTractor #17  
Welcome Greg,
I have the 3 cyl version of your tractor, the TC35. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine! That red dirt will look good on a blue tractor! My father's family was from Chickasha. I remember going somewhere around Moore to look for barite roses. Long time ago! Anway, good luck and keep posting pics.

Shovel

/ New Member NewTractor #18  
Greg,

First of all welcome to TBN.....you've found a network of great people here.....it does however seem to get addicting!!!

Second of all......an OKIE!!!! I'm soooo excited to have somebody on here close enough that I could actually maybe meet someday!! We are in Edmond just a skip from you....You've made a great choice in your tractor purchase and I will have to say that my grapple has been the overall best attachment that I could have purchased. Hey pm me and let's get acquainted and share tractor stories!!!

/ New Member NewTractor
Again, thanks for the warm welcome. Should get the tractor delivered this week and as soon as I do I'll take pics and post. I'm glad I found a place where I can post questions when they come up as I know they will.

/ New Member NewTractor #20  
Howdy there man! When I was reading your post, I too came to the same conclusion... The fit and finish of the NH is far better then the others. You'll see once you get to messing with your new blue. Great piece of land. I wish I had more. You sure could make some awesome trails for dirt bikes or horses. Then when you are tired and need to unwind, you can drink your wine :D In all seriousness, cool acres! Enjoy!

Max