Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Silver Member
    Tractor
    NH TC45DA

Default Re: New Member NewTractor

Quote Originally Posted by maxfior
    Howdy there man! When I was reading your post, I too came to the same conclusion... The fit and finish of the NH is far better then the others. You'll see once you get to messing with your new blue. Great piece of land. I wish I had more. You sure could make some awesome trails for dirt bikes or horses. Then when you are tired and need to unwind, you can drink your wine In all seriousness, cool acres! Enjoy!

Max
    Max, I plan to make some trails and obsticals for my Observed Trails Motorcycle. Sold the two big bikes (my GL1800 and wife's PC800) as we knew we wouldn't have a lot of time to ride the roads for the next couple of years but I kept the trials bike as any log or revine is an opertunity to practice.
    Greg
    Everyday Above Ground is a Good Day
    NH TC45DA, 758C BH, Ottawa brush grapple, County Line 6' tiller, KK PHD with Power Down kit, 6' BrushHog, 6' MF finnish mower, Bionic Blade road grader, KK landscape rake, Kubota ZD326S ZT

Silver Member
    Tractor
    NH TC45DA

Went by the shop today at lunch and they had it almost done. The grapple is plumbed and the BH is on. It sure looks good and I'm getting excited to jump in the seat and dig up something. Tomorrow I'll right the check and look for delivery on Sat. They gave me the owners manuals so I have some light reading to do before delivery. I'll post pics just as soon as I get it.
    Greg
    NH TC45DA, 758C BH, Ottawa brush grapple, County Line 6' tiller, KK PHD with Power Down kit, 6' BrushHog, 6' MF finnish mower, Bionic Blade road grader, KK landscape rake, Kubota ZD326S ZT

Tractor
    New Holland TC34DA

Quote Originally Posted by gregkabob
    Max, I plan to make some trails and obsticals for my Observed Trails Motorcycle. Sold the two big bikes (my GL1800 and wife's PC800) as we knew we wouldn't have a lot of time to ride the roads for the next couple of years but I kept the trials bike as any log or revine is an opertunity to practice.
    That's great that you still have a Trails bike, can you post some pictures of it! They are great! Some day I'll get around to bring out my old CR250R, I think it need a clutch put in, but I guess 50HP or so will do that when your hammering big hills and such. Your GL must have been nice. I use to ride with a great group of gents and a few had the newer Gold Wings, great bike to cruise on. And man, a pacific cost! they are really nice too! Ohs well... glad to hear that your going to still play around off the road! It's so much fun. Take care.

Max
    New Holland TC34DA + Stuff
    "The more you know, the less you need"

Silver Member
    Tractor
    NH TC45DA

Max, here's a pic of the big bike and my trials bike. The big bike was turned into part of the tractor. The little bike is like a tractor with two wheels. If you can hang on it will climb and jump about anything.

Greg

Tractor
    New Holland TC34DA

Max, here's a pic of the big bike and my trials bike. The big bike was turned into part of the tractor. The little bike is like a tractor with two wheels. If you can hang on it will climb and jump about anything.

Wow, good stuff. is that a 250cc? Yes, I agree with you, I've seen bikes like that do all sorts of wild stuff... Just keep a finger on the clutch and get ready!

Funny stuff with the GL towing it, I love that... Let me look for some pics...

My 93 250R, still rips pretty good...

This is sort of a bad shot... here is my little 3 valve 107cc mini. It's got a Manual 4speed, it's small, but an adult can sort of fit on it. It's crazy dangerous...

Good times!

Max

Silver Member
    Tractor
    NH TC45DA

Max alot of the guys ride the small "pit bikes" around at the trials meets and I hopped on one. They are quick and very twitchy. I went to a pit bike moto and I laughed so hard my sides hurt. What a hoot.

My Beta is a 270. They make both a 250 and 270 and I can't tell much of a differance between the two and the 270 became available.

Well I get the tractor delivered on Sat and I'll take some pics of it and post them. I guess wez boyz like our toyz.....
    Greg

Tractor
    New Holland TC34DA

Max alot of the guys ride the small "pit bikes" around at the trials meets and I hopped on one. They are quick and very twitchy. I went to a pit bike moto and I laughed so hard my sides hurt. What a hoot.

My Beta is a 270. They make both a 250 and 270 and I can't tell much of a differance between the two and the 270 became available.

Well I get the tractor delivered on Sat and I'll take some pics of it and post them. I guess wez boyz like our toyz.....
    Yeah, no doubt. Pit bikes are fun... and yes, VERY twitchy.... fun though... we like to race around and the winner of the best take out move gets $5.00.

I'm sure we can't wait to see your tractor pictures! Make 'em good!

M.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    NH TC29D

Now you need a fuel tank so you don't have to use 5 gallon cans to refill the diesel.
    2003 NH TC29D Hydro 4x4, 914A 60" Belly Mower, 7308 FEL, 5' King Kutter Rotory Cutter, 60" Midwest Box Blade, Woods 7500 Backhoe. www.4x4TractorWork.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123