TZ25DA Owners! -Is it right for me?

/ TZ25DA Owners! -Is it right for me? #11  
I would have to agree with most of the rest of the gallery. Go for bigger & heavier. I only have 2.3 acres & LOVE my TC35D that makes all my chores so E A S Y Y yyy !!! Probably could have gone with a TC33D. Obtained my Tractor used with 79 Hrs & saved THOUSANDS. The Dealership could not sell it for some reason for years. This forum has kept me out of the SHOP.....thanks to the GREAT guys on TBN. (Minor fixes)

That TZ sounds great with all the implements but will be lacking in power & weight. Of course on the flip side would be more maneuverable. Tough call. The TZ could do some of the work but I think you might be disappointed when doing heavier FEL & BH work.

Good Luck With Whatever You Decide,

Vic

/ TZ25DA Owners! -Is it right for me? #12  
i picked up a used TC33 and love it

just the right size.

Small enought to manuver in tight spots, but enough weight and HP to do most everything youll want to do as a CUT owner.

IMHO there seems to be little use in owning a class 1 CUT... i think id "jump" right to a TN as most of the TC45/55 owners seem to do all that i do with my 33, but still cant do what the TN's do confortably.

(i suppose the only cavot to that would be addtional HP for larger brush hogs without needing the addtional size/weight to do real "tractoring" a TN can)

/ TZ25DA Owners! -Is it right for me? #13  
We've got the TZ24DA with the Sensitrak and a TC29D. Got 'em both together trading in an older TC33 a few years back. The 29 has a Bush Hog Brand FEL and we use all implements on her. We use the TZ for mowing just under 4 acres. We also pull a utility trailor, hauling tools, plant containers and smaller trash/trimmings/clippings. The TZ's do have a bad problem with the seats front mounts cracking, but a simple fix is a couple larger thick fender washers , 1 on both sides, and the new fender I got from our NH dealer hasn't cracked now in over 3 months. The first fender they replaced cracked after 2 weeks. The orginial started cracking after a month or so.

All in all, the TZ is a GREAT little tractor. It has plenty of power to do moderate landscaping and material moving, but a larger tractor would be subjected to less wear and tear, if for no other reason than shear weight difference. Pushing into a pile of material on a 1000 pound tractor oposed to a 2500 pound tractor makes a HUGE difference!

/ TZ25DA Owners! -Is it right for me? #14  
I have one with an FEL, backhoe and snowblower and I'm happy with it when it works. It keeps blowing fuses for some reason and I cannot find the short.

If you get an FEL, don't get the New Holland one with only one hydraulic cylinder for the bucket because it is sloppy and poorly responsive. Dealer no help.