Final Decisions on Buying TC 30

/ Final Decisions on Buying TC 30 #11  
chasuezoo,
If you haven't bought yet, then you may want to check out the dealer in Edenton, NC. I priced a TC30 from the dealers there in VA. and found that Edenton beat them all. I just bought my TC30 last Monday. I got the tractor w/HST, loader & R4's for less than you are being quoted for the geared TC30. I highly recommend you take the time for the drive. NH was having a special finance deal that ended April 30th of 0% for 5 years. I couldn't pass that up.!

Steve

/ Final Decisions on Buying TC 30 #12  
I second Edenton Tractor as well. Huge selection also, Kubota, NH, Woods.
Steve #2

/ Final Decisions on Buying TC 30
Shaley,

I didn't check the dealer in Surry and the only reason was the added distance...10 miles to Nansemond, 27 miles to Surry, and 62 miles to Edenton. I felt comfortable with Larry Morris at Nansemond and his help in getting me into a first time tractor. Their parts, shop, and layout was sharp and heard many accolades about their performance over the years from trusted friends (best criteria). This one reason I chose NH over MF.

During the last 50 years, I have become a cynic about ANY retail establishment (bad experiences with Buick, Chrysler, Home Depot, and others...long on promises and short on delivery). I don't feel I am a curmudgeon and I do try to maintain realistic expectations about purchases (e.g. excellent results with eBay sellers and Amazon.com).

And while not expecting to use it, back in my mind is the general concept that it is easier to "influence" poor performance in your neighborhood (courts) than in a different locale.

"Drive a little, save a lot" often works, except when it doesn't. --- Caveat Emptor . :)