Price Check TC 30 price?

/ TC 30 price? #1  

Mikek101

Tractor
JD/4410
Can anyone tell me what I should Expect to pay for a TC 30 4WD, Hydro, with Front End Loader?
I'm also looking for how much I should expect 2 pay for a 6' King Kutter Finish Mower, a 5' King Kutter Brush Mower, an 8' backhoe and a 4' box blade.

Thanks in advance for your help.

/ TC 30 price? #2  
Mikek101:

I can not help you with prices but to suggest you probably need a 60" box blade. A 48" will not cover your tracks. I paid approximately $885 for my Woods GB60 box blade which was surprisingly "cheaper" :) that the 60" Bush Hog and Land Pride BB's in my area. Jay

/ TC 30 price? #3  
Prices vary by area. If you put in your area you will get better results from the guys here on TBN.

murph

/ TC 30 price? #4  
Prices here in New England are usually higher than most parts of the country ( just going from the prices stated here and on other parts of the internet ). I talked to several dealers last year about trading my TC30 and upgrading and in the process, I was told that for the 4x4, hydro, NH7308 loader, block heater, and r4 tires, it would be somewhere between $17,500 to $18,000 for a new one, so trade in was rediculously low. I have talked to one dealer this year, and he said that one with the options that I just mentioned and a NH757 7' subframe backhoe would be about $25K-ish new :eek: . He told me that to let me know what my trade in would be for mine with the hoe. I know that I'm dreaming, but would like to upgrade to at least a TC45 Hydro, with backhoe or an L39, or L48 kubota with hoe, for my tractor and 7 to 10k ( that would mean giving me 20K for mine on a couple of used ones that he's got ). Before you buy, just make sure that it is enough tractor. I love my TC30, and am amazed at what it does, but I wish that I had more loader lift, a skid steer quick attach loader, and more pto power, as well as more hydrolic flow to run some hydro implements. Good luck! Oh, one last thing, if you live in another part of the country, than I wouldn't buy it if the prices are as high as I just listed. You should be able to do much better . Good luck and let us know what deal you got.
Daryle

/ TC 30 price? #5  
tc30hst, 4x4 r4s with fel....$17.5k was what I was quoted.

That particular dealer is close to town, and is known for being a little high.