Tractor
    JD/4410

Default TC 30 price?

Can anyone tell me what I should Expect to pay for a TC 30 4WD, Hydro, with Front End Loader?
    I'm also looking for how much I should expect 2 pay for a 6' King Kutter Finish Mower, a 5' King Kutter Brush Mower, an 8' backhoe and a 4' box blade.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Tractor
    New Holland TC29DA, John Deere 455D

Default Re: TC 30 price?

Mikek101:

I can not help you with prices but to suggest you probably need a 60" box blade. A 48" will not cover your tracks. I paid approximately $885 for my Woods GB60 box blade which was surprisingly "cheaper" that the 60" Bush Hog and Land Pride BB's in my area. Jay
    NH TC29DA with 14LA and HD QA 60" bucket, weighted R-1's, FOPS, CCM M-160 (58") Tiller, Tebben MD 60" Rotary Cutter, Woods LR 108 (96") Landscape Rake, FEL cutting edge and tooth bar, Woods GB60 (60") Box Blade, Wallenstein BXM32

1995 John Deere 455 Diesel with 48" mower, MC 519 Cart with PowerVac

Tractor
    New Holland TC29D, 2001

Prices vary by area. If you put in your area you will get better results from the guys here on TBN.

murph
    "This country was founded and built by people with great dreams and the courage to take great risks."

Silver Member
    Tractor
    NH TC30

Prices here in New England are usually higher than most parts of the country ( just going from the prices stated here and on other parts of the internet ). I talked to several dealers last year about trading my TC30 and upgrading and in the process, I was told that for the 4x4, hydro, NH7308 loader, block heater, and r4 tires, it would be somewhere between $17,500 to $18,000 for a new one, so trade in was rediculously low. I have talked to one dealer this year, and he said that one with the options that I just mentioned and a NH757 7' subframe backhoe would be about $25K-ish new . He told me that to let me know what my trade in would be for mine with the hoe. I know that I'm dreaming, but would like to upgrade to at least a TC45 Hydro, with backhoe or an L39, or L48 kubota with hoe, for my tractor and 7 to 10k ( that would mean giving me 20K for mine on a couple of used ones that he's got ). Before you buy, just make sure that it is enough tractor. I love my TC30, and am amazed at what it does, but I wish that I had more loader lift, a skid steer quick attach loader, and more pto power, as well as more hydrolic flow to run some hydro implements. Good luck! Oh, one last thing, if you live in another part of the country, than I wouldn't buy it if the prices are as high as I just listed. You should be able to do much better . Good luck and let us know what deal you got.
    Daryle
    The longer I live; the more I realize how blessed that I am.

Tractor
    Kubota l3400HST TLB

tc30hst, 4x4 r4s with fel....$17.5k was what I was quoted.

That particular dealer is close to town, and is known for being a little high.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    NH TC29D

I paid $18,000
    2003 NH TC29D Hydro 4x4, 914A 60" Belly Mower, 7308 FEL, 5' King Kutter Rotory Cutter, 60" Midwest Box Blade, Woods 7500 Backhoe. www.4x4TractorWork.com