New TC30(Gear) to be delivered this afternoon

/ New TC30(Gear) to be delivered this afternoon #1  

WannaNH

Tractor
NH TC30
Hello all,

Been lurking here reading threads & trying to decide which tractor to buy. Needed something to mow 4-5 acres, do a little bush hogging and some light loader work with gravel and dirt.

Have 52+ acres of rolling to hilly terrain, although the mowing will be done on the not so hilly part. Also wanted something small enough to keep up some walking trails on the property.

Looked at many different tractor brands and models and really liked the TC40/45, but decided it was a little too big for my needs. And from what I've seen one can't have just one tractor!

So, today Winston Tractor is to deliver a TC30 with the 3708 FEL and a Land Pride FDR1660 RFM. It was decided that I didn't really have any brush, just weeds, grasses and some seedlings that have come up. A bush hog may come later.

Probably will need a box blade to maintain the gravel drives, but I'll get used to the tractor mowing, spreading gravel and leveling some mounds with the FEL, then get the blade.

Thanks to all the input here, although I never really asked, I was able to find the information I needed.

Randy

/ New TC30(Gear) to be delivered this afternoon #2  
Sounds great-dont forget some pics when it gets there, we all enjoy seeing the shiny new stuff......You will love it,blue is a great choice

Lloyd-CT

/ New TC30(Gear) to be delivered this afternoon #3  
WannaNH:

Welcome to TBN :D!. Congratulations on your new tractor (great choice!) :D! Good choice on the RFM. Now keep the posts and pictures coming and we will all help you spend you money :cool:. Jay :)

/ New TC30(Gear) to be delivered this afternoon #4  
WannaNH said:
Hello all,

Been lurking here reading threads & trying to decide which tractor to buy. Needed something to mow 4-5 acres, do a little bush hogging and some light loader work with gravel and dirt.

Have 52+ acres of rolling to hilly terrain, although the mowing will be done on the not so hilly part. Also wanted something small enough to keep up some walking trails on the property.

Looked at many different tractor brands and models and really liked the TC40/45, but decided it was a little too big for my needs. And from what I've seen one can't have just one tractor!

So, today Winston Tractor is to deliver a TC30 with the 3708 FEL and a Land Pride FDR1660 RFM. It was decided that I didn't really have any brush, just weeds, grasses and some seedlings that have come up. A bush hog may come later.

Probably will need a box blade to maintain the gravel drives, but I'll get used to the tractor mowing, spreading gravel and leveling some mounds with the FEL, then get the blade.

Thanks to all the input here, although I never really asked, I was able to find the information I needed.

Randy

That is a great choice considering price and performance. A basic, solid no frill working machine. congrats:)

/ New TC30(Gear) to be delivered this afternoon #5  
Welcome to TBN WannaNH!

Now you can change your name to GottaNH :D :D

Looks like you've made a great decision. Have fun and like always...post some pics when you have a chance.

/ New TC30(Gear) to be delivered this afternoon
Here it is!

I'm impressed so far. Mowed thick wet grass/weeds with no problems. Had some old logs laying around. Got the FEL under one end and just pushed the whole log off into the woods. Had been cutting them into smaller lengths then rolling them by hand.

100_0244.JPG

/ New TC30(Gear) to be delivered this afternoon #7  
WannaNH:

Congratulations on your new TC30 :D! They are solid performers. I was really "torn" between the TC30 and what I ultimately got when I upgraded. Good luck and operate safely- Jay

/ New TC30(Gear) to be delivered this afternoon #8  
WannaNH,

Congratulations! I got my TC30 (gears) delivered day 2 days ago. Used the FEL to move around first part of 12 yds of chipped tree limbs from the utility company to mulch trees. Beats wheelbarrow and shovel every day of the week. Getting rear wheel stuff was first lesson in using 4WD. Even had my grandson up in the lap for a ride yesterday (now this is classic act of male upbringing).

Already thinking I need additional items/toys, e.g., PTO generator.

Enjoy and be careful.

Chuck (Saving on Motrin) :)