TC55 Draft Control?

/ TC55 Draft Control? #1  

Ford850

Tractor
Case DX55, Ford 850
Can those who own a TC55 help me out? Can you tell me if you have a separate lever to engage draft control? I recently purchased a new DX55. The specs listed it as having draft and position control. I'm familiar with draft control when it uses a separate lever, but my DX only has a position control lever. My tractor was built after the 2/2007 changes, and I'm wondering if they cut draft control as an option. My owners manual has one sentence regarding draft control, at the end of the Hydraulic Power Lift section. It simply states "The hydraulic lift system is equipped with draft control". No diagrams or other explainations. I read in another thread reagarding the 2400 searies that draft will not be an option. Maybe they missed that one sentence in my manual when they updated it this year.
I'd like to know if I have it so I can use it.
Thanks for your help.

/ TC55 Draft Control? #2  
On my 55 it has a lever beside the position controll the page in the book is 2-27 the NH book. It has a + and - gauge on the controll. I would ask your dealer if it can be bought as a add on. The controll lever is right in front of the 12v auxilary power socket.

/ TC55 Draft Control? #3  
yeop, so does mine...

/ TC55 Draft Control?
I have an empty slot next to the position control lever, directly to the rear of my 2 rear remote levers. I thought that slot was for a 3rd remote if I added it. Looks like that's an feature they cut on the new models as of 2/07.

/ TC55 Draft Control? #5  
Well... so I went out this morn and took a pic!

Attachments

• P1050206.JPG
    P1050206.JPG
    104.4 KB · Views: 513
   / TC55 Draft Control? #6  
In case you need it - here's the page from the Operator's manual regarding the Draft and Position Control usage.

~paul

Attachments

• TC55_draft.pdf
    372.3 KB · Views: 294
   / TC55 Draft Control? #7  
My tractor was built in february and it has the draft control and its a TC55DA. Maybe the DX tractors they changed before the TC

Mike

/ TC55 Draft Control? #8  
My 7610s also has 2 levers for draft control..

soundguy

/ TC55 Draft Control? #9  
My 1987 2120 which basically shares the same chassis as the TC55 also has a 2 lever draft control system To enable draft control you also need to pull the locking pin on the "rocker" arm where the upper link of the 3pt hitch connects so that it can "rock" and sense draft load.

Andy

/ TC55 Draft Control? #10  
AndyMA said:
My 1987 2120 which basically shares the same chassis as the TC55 also has a 2 lever draft control system To enable draft control you also need to pull the locking pin on the "rocker" arm where the upper link of the 3pt hitch connects so that it can "rock" and sense draft load.

Andy

Same deal on the TC55

~paul