TN 1 yard bucket on a tc55D? thoughts?

/ TN 1 yard bucket on a tc55D? thoughts? #1  

Roto

Gold Member
Tractor
TC55DA and TC33D
I dont like my bucket that comes with my TC55DA. It is a half-yard bucket and too small for anything but doing dirt/gravel work. It is good for that but most of the time I use my bucket for shavings, manure, leaves, hay, snow etc...

Now my old tractor has a one yard bucket that i use all the time because it hold so much more and does a much better job backdragging and is 7 feet wide rather then 6 feet. That old tractor has same lift capacity of about a ton. I never had a problem. What i would like to do is buy another bucket which is a one yard bucket and about 7 feet wide with QA. I think the TN bucket is a 7 foot one and a one yard and that would work great QA on and off and i can change buckets quickly. Anyone know if the TN bucket is indeed 7 foot and one yard? Any other thoughts on my idea?

Mike

/ TN 1 yard bucket on a tc55D? thoughts? #2  
Check out the NH website under loaders then specs at the top of the page i didnt know they had so many choices for the tn.

/ TN 1 yard bucket on a tc55D? thoughts? #3  
My TN bucket is 6' wide and probably 2/3, 3/4 of a yard. (it can fill up alot)
But i think you can get a 1000 different buckets.

/ TN 1 yard bucket on a tc55D? thoughts? #4  
Check out ATIs 600 series high capacity buckets but keep in mind a bucket this large will weigh ~600 lbs

/ TN 1 yard bucket on a tc55D? thoughts?
My buddy has a TN 65 and looks to be a 7 foot bucket and about one yard. NH has a bunch of loaders but not as many buckets. the TC series only has like 3 buckets for several models. Lots of loaders but few buckets.

Mike

/ TN 1 yard bucket on a tc55D? thoughts? #6  
well, mine is a standard quick attach, you could put any bucket that is that standard quick attach.
skid steer, forks, anything.
That's quite a bit more choices.

/ TN 1 yard bucket on a tc55D? thoughts? #7  
Big aluminum QA bucket would be nice. aluminum is around 1/3 the weight of steel so when it was done with extra stiffeners it would probably be 1/2 the weight. Titanium would be super Same weight as Aluminum, same strength as steal but the cost would be out of site . Maybe a wood box for the forks. Puts the load fouther out though. Some one posted an aluminum box for forks not long a go with pictures.