TC35 FEL quick attach conversion??

/ TC35 FEL quick attach conversion?? #1  

navyjoe

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota BX25 and L2501
I just bought a 2002 TC35. While shopping around a lot of the new loaders offer a quick attach option. Can an older unit like mine be converted to this feature?

/ TC35 FEL quick attach conversion?? #2  
navyjoe said:
I just bought a 2002 TC35. While shopping around a lot of the new loaders offer a quick attach option. Can an older unit like mine be converted to this feature?

There are some manufacturers that sell "universal" quick attach parts that can be used to modify an existing loader. Some cutting and welding is required. Sorry, I don't have any links right now, I was looking at them several weeks ago, but I didn't save any links. Search for "skid steer" "quick attach", you'll find them.

/ TC35 FEL quick attach conversion?? #3  
navyjoe said:

You can buy a quick attach plate for your loader arms from NH for around $400 or less. The bucket will need the old brackets cut off and a new quick attach plate welded on. You can buy these plates on ebay or probably right from your NH dealer. The plate should be around $100. If it's a lot more, it's a ripoff. A welding shop can do the removal and weld-on for around $150. So expect to be out about $650 for the entire process. Well worth it...I don't know anything that I like better about my tractor than that QA loader.

/ TC35 FEL quick attach conversion?? #4  
Jinman is absolutely right. My pallet forks get much more use than my bucket and it's just 60 seconds to switch between them. Loaders should all come with QA standard.

/ TC35 FEL quick attach conversion??
OK, thanks for the info from all. Thats what I needed.

Joe

/ TC35 FEL quick attach conversion?? #6  
like this .. note the old brackets sitting on top .....cut them off then weld the QA plate on ... and buy the pin on adapter for the tractor side

Attachments

• bucket-qa (512 x 384) (384 x 288).jpg
    bucket-qa (512 x 384) (384 x 288).jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 1,576
   / TC35 FEL quick attach conversion?? #7  
mikim said:
like this .. note the old brackets sitting on top .....cut them off then weld the QA plate on ... and buy the pin on adapter for the tractor side

Where'd you get the parts?

/ TC35 FEL quick attach conversion?? #8  
I paid $400 for the tractor end of a QA in 1999. I just priced a new TC34DA and the QA plate was $1027 for NH . I looked up QA about the same $1000.
Really a lot of $$ for what they are.

/ TC35 FEL quick attach conversion?? #9  
6sunset6 said:
I paid $400 for the tractor end of a QA in 1999. I just priced a new TC34DA and the QA plate was $1027 for NH . I looked up QA about the same $1000.
Really a lot of $$ for what they are.

The price of the QA plate on the loader arms used to be about $360. The bucket was about $600. Your $1000 price seems to be the plate and QA bucket. Are you sure just the adapter was that expensive?

/ TC35 FEL quick attach conversion?? #10  
monte -- bought the tractor side of the QA from a dealer for about $400 ... the weld on plate I ordered from online for around $125...don't have that website for ya right now -- but do a search and you'll find 'em.....Best money I ever spent. Entire QA bucket was about $600 ....but then what do you do with the old one? Better choice for me was just to modify the old one.