new holland tc 40a
i want to mount weights on 2006 tc40a and keep on w/ loader attached
front weighti have ideas but want to see if any has a better one
thanks
dws

/ front weight ideas w/ loader attached #2  
Why???????

/ front weight ideas w/ loader attached #3  
A prime way to overload the front axle. If you won't remove the weights to install the loader, forget them. Try detaching the bucket or other attachment and leaving the loader frame installed for needed front ballast.

/ front weight ideas w/ loader attached #4  
If you have the loader installed and still need more weight, why not get a scoop of dirt in the bucket?

But, I am also curious as to why you would need more weight in the front?

/ front weight ideas w/ loader attached #5  
What ya got ont he 3pt that needs that much counterballance?

Soundguy

/ front weight ideas w/ loader attached #6  
Well, if he does something similar to me and takes the loader off on a regular basis the front gets light if you are running a heavy implement. I just make due with mine right now as a TN-F is in the near future and then the issue is gone.

Keeping the loader on is not a good option for me as I need to be as small as possible for working in the vineyard and orchard. Putting front weights on and off all the time would be an inconvience also. The only thing I can think of would be front wheel weights to minimize the stress on the axle.

The only time I have a problem is when I have a 100 gallon, 3pt air blast sprayer on the back of the 1920. If you hit a bump the front will start to lift off the ground until you empty part of the tank. Every other implement the tractor handles fine with or without the loader.

/ front weight ideas w/ loader attached
this is exactly what im talking about
being small in size for skidding logs out she gets real light
thanks

/ front weight ideas w/ loader attached #8  
Leave the loader on
the loader weighs something like 1000lbs, I believe the most weights you can put on the front is 4 (so approximately 400lbs) and the boomer loaders stick way out in front.

or, load the tires
We weighted the front tires on our TC45 because we like to run it without loader when mowing, but it's too light without weights. Was really cheap to load those. No additional stress on suspension (because the weight isn't suspended) and more traction.
easy.

/ front weight ideas w/ loader attached #9  
The loader sticking way out would be a problem in some woods if you are trying to pull logs out without tearing up the entire woods.

I think front wheel weights would be the best and TC weights are small so you could have them around if all you have to put on is four. Or only put 2 on the front and have the wheel weights also.

/ front weight ideas w/ loader attached
YEAH I LIKE THE IDES OF filling the front tire but what do you think about taking tire off breaking 1 dide of bead putting liquid in tire and rebeading tire
will this work ? most guys in my area use calcium and i want windshield washer fluid so it doesnt ruct rims??
thanks for help