New Holland 3930

/ New Holland 3930 #1  

professor

Gold Member
Tractor
Allis Chalmers 416S John Deere LX280, John Deere Z225 zero turn yanmar 1401 , Oliver 550 Special, Oliver 75 Lawn Tractor, New Holland 3930 4WD, Mitsubishi BDF2 Dozer
The front emblem on my NH 3930 has broken off two times. The emblem is a plastic oval that inserts into the top front hood. I guess vibration breaks the emblem studs. I know I don't need it but I am kind of particular when it comes to my equipment. Do any of you know where I can get an oval vinyl decal to replace the emblem? I have tried our local NH dealer without success. Thanks for any help.

/ New Holland 3930 #2  
It is the same emblem on the front of older ford Rangers, you might try a salvage yard and grab a few of them. I had mine break off on my 3910 and i got one from the parts manager at the closest ford store, he had a few laying around his home shop.

/ New Holland 3930 #3  
Put the old one back on with auto weatherstripping double sided tapre from 3m. Napa and other stores carry it. It's sticky enough that it will probably suck the chrome of fthe back of the emblem before it lets loose of the hood.. Will look WAY better than a decal in that recessed spot.

Soundguy

/ New Holland 3930
Good idea however I tossed the first one and the second one went under the rotary cutter.

/ New Holland 3930 #5  
Is that emblem flat or curved ( crescent shaped to fit on a tapered part of the hood? ).. maybee someone has one laying around?? I vaugely remember removing a blue oval from the front nose of my 850 that someone had stuck on there in lieu of a ford round nose medalion. If i can still find it in my shop.. it's yours. ( no promises as to whether i can actually find it...-wink- )

Soundguy

/ New Holland 3930 #6  
3M 2-sided tape.