How much for that rim??

/ How much for that rim?? #1  

dogbreath108

Bronze Member
Check out this one...
I have complained in the past about the price of Jap tractor parts and I expect to pay a little more..

just priced new 10x28 rear rims. These are for a 2120 and are just the outer rim, NOT with the center disc. Average price of a 10 or 11 x 28 rim with the common 6 loops is about $130 aftermarket, $250 dealer. The compact 2120 uses 8 "S" mounts and not 6 loops. Otherwise its the same rim.. Are you ready for this one..... $1000 .... No not with a tire, just the outer rim $1000.00. I just can't believe it.... Makes me a little sick...

/ How much for that rim?? #2  
Check on ebay under tractor parts, then under wheels and tires, there is a place out of tennessee that will sell a (I think an actual set of tires and rims) for Ford tractors, I do not remember but I think they are 8 hoops.
Are yours 8 hoops evenly distributed or are they 8 hoops at basically four points? You might think used rather than new. Google Sikeston, MO and tractor parts.

/ How much for that rim?? #3  
I feel your pain. Do you just need a replacement of are you converting from Turfs to Ags?

/ How much for that rim??
I have R-3's on the back of this one and was thinking of getting a set of R-1's for winter. I tried with the place in TN with no luck. If I can find the "S" mounts, I am thinking of buying a set of 6 or 8 loop cutting them off and welding on the two hole "S" tabs. I shouldn't be that hard as the center disc would be the jig. I'm still left with finding a set of 16" rims for the front, which is turning to be impossible...