Rear Remote Kit Prices!

/ Rear Remote Kit Prices! #51  
Skerby said:
... fyi they show lower pricing on the case remotes do they have a 'red' knob as the only difference? ;)
I bought the remotes for my TC40D 2-3 years ago from the Case dealer. Everything fit and they had black knobs on them.

/ Rear Remote Kit Prices! #52  
you're right andy, they're the same kit numbers Case/NH so they're the same... not sure which site i saw different quotes.. probably my eyes seeing things... put the remotes on yesterday very easy. a 2x4 helps lever the tire up to get it back on the tractor. a line wrench (7/8") only fits on the smaller elbow fitting (rear facing) line nut so put the front line nuts on first,second, third remote, in that order, then rear facing 1,2,3 order makes it as easy as it gets... i stripped out the welded nut on the tube clamp bracket so common sense would have told me not to impact drive such a small screw, :p no biggie, can always bolt it on.. cheers....

/ Rear Remote Kit Prices! #53  
Nice going Skerby. Once the pain of the purchase is gone, you will really love the versatility of those remotes.

/ Rear Remote Kit Prices! #54  
thanks jinman i'm sure you're right (again)..
i think i need to put a tee on the power beyond port that i swapped out for my front remote (non nh kit) to work my BH since i can't use the rear remotes :(.