Any one own td80d

/ Any one own td80d #1  

hebron

I am considering buying a new td80d with fel,would like comments from anyone who owns one on how they like it

/ Any one own td80d #2  
I own a TD75D which is what the number was before TD80D. I have nothing but good things to say about it. it is heavy (great for field work) it has plenty of power- the heat and a/c are great- the loader works great and came with a third function valve already installed. I personally like the way the shuttle
lever is beside seat. it is also a simple machine( no electronics) and very easy to service. it seems to be easy on fuel for its size .

/ Any one own td80d #3  
I have the TD95D and I love it. I think the only difference is a little ore power. Mine has a Turbo and I don't think the 80 does but I'm not sure.

I'll tell you though, it has cut my time on the tractor down to a quarter of what it once was when I had the old MM 4 star. AND I no longer get sunburned.

I just picked up a baler, 14 foot pull behind swather and a 14 foot shredder a couple weeks ago too and it's a working beast. I doubt your 80 would have any problem with them at all either.