Will blue be going red?

/ Will blue be going red? #1  

radman1

Elite Member
Tractor
JD 4520, Toolcat 5610, Bobcat S300, Case-IH 125 Pro, Case-IH 245, IH 1086, IH 806
Was talking with ag dealer recently. He says that NH will be making their future color for tractors red instead of blue. I have noticed that all the newer NH haying equipment including swathers and balers are red. End of the blue? The Case-IH and NH tractors are becoming more and more the same models. Will red win?

/ Will blue be going red? #3  
New Holland hay tools have been red and yellow for more than 60 years. As far as where NH is going in the future, dealers are among the last to know anything.

/ Will blue be going red? #4  
radman1 said:
Was talking with ag dealer recently. He says that NH will be making their future color for tractors red instead of blue. I have noticed that all the newer NH haying equipment including swathers and balers are red. End of the blue? The Case-IH and NH tractors are becoming more and more the same models. Will red win?

I wouldn't throw away your rattle-can of blue touchup paint just yet. . .;)

Was the "ag dealer" a NH dealer? I would probably have told him that all NH construction, skid steer, and industrial tractors are yellow and so is Case-IH. Wouldn't yellow be a more likely color?:)

/ Will blue be going red? #5  
Wait til they find red paint is more expensive than blue. That will be the deciding point. Does it really matter if they spatter painted them grey ?

/ Will blue be going red? #6  
We haven't seen any differences in the parts prices yet! We do see better pricing on the Red with discounts on machinery then on the Blue side.

Funny thing, by the books and not spending to much time they have better resale value in red?