Backhoe TZ25DA W/ Backhoe

/ TZ25DA W/ Backhoe #1  

Charlton John

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota B2620
Has anyone had any expirence using the TZ25DA w/ some sort of backhoe? Any recomendations would be great as well. I currently own the tractor and contimplating upgrading for a B.H. but would like to keep mine and get one. I have read w/o a subframe and hooked up to the 3pt is not good for the frame, any suggestions???

/ TZ25DA W/ Backhoe #2  
I am wondering the same thing about a back hoe. I am thinking the TZ series may be a bit small for one.

/ TZ25DA W/ Backhoe #3  
I actually own a Woods BH6000 that was originally on a TZ25. Its a great little hoe, and i'd say more than enough for a TZ. As long as your projects are not too big, I think you'd be plenty happy with one.Don't even think about a backhoe if you are not ging to use a sub-frame ! By chance are you close to NH ??

Attachments

• Yanmar YM186D 156.jpg
    Yanmar YM186D 156.jpg
    382.2 KB · Views: 1,623
   / TZ25DA W/ Backhoe #4  
If you guys will Google "TZ25DA backhoe" you will find several dealers with your tractor with backhoe installed. It appears to be a backhoe made for that tractor. There are subframes for the ones I saw. Doth were NH Blue but I did not see any NH decals on either one but they looked nice.
Dave TC34DA, 14LA FEL, 758C BH, grill guard, front weights, 2 sets of rear wheel weights on R4"s, 26 hrs.

/ TZ25DA W/ Backhoe #5  
Here's a pic of a TZ fitted with a backhoe.

BS200728163933_2007227113715644-display.jpg

Randy

/ TZ25DA W/ Backhoe #6  
Buy a good shovel and mail me the other $2500. In the end, we will both be happier. You want something with a backhoe, go buy at least a Class II.