NH filter cross referances

/ NH filter cross referances #1  

WTA

Platinum Member
If any of you have ever been to a parts store and tried to cross a NH part number for a filter then you have seen my frustration. It can't be done by anyone here, including Napa for my tractor. They do have a few NH tractors listed but generally older ones if you try to look up the filter by application.

If any of you have successfully crossed a NH part number to a good quality aftermarket filter could you please post it here so we all can benefit from it.
The only one I have found so far for my tractor, a TD95D is the primary fuel filter.
Fuel filter- NH part number 47135706 crosses to baldwin FF5135 and
Napa gold 3472

I'm still looking for air filter numbers, sedimenter and hydraulic filter.

/ NH filter cross referances #2  
I did a lookup on the napa site and they list only air (bot inner & outer), oil and fuel filters:
Air Filter 6672 TN75 w/Iveco Engine (Inner)
Air Filter 6652 TN75 w/Iveco Engine (Outer)
Fuel Filter 3472 TN75 w/Iveco Engine
Oil Filter 7075 TN75 w/Iveco Engine 1931018

/ NH filter cross referances
Do you know if that is the oil filter with or without the oil cooler? I think most of the turbo engines have the oil cooler on them. Mine does and I know it calls for a different filter without the cooler on it.

Oh, the reason I am after this list is I asked for a outer air filter yesterday at my dealer here and he told me 56 dollars. He's been getting me for 36 on the fuel filter.

Messicks lists that exact same NH air filter for 26.00. That's about the same as an aftermarket would be probably.

/ NH filter cross referances #4  
Dont know...just gave basically make & mdl data and thats what it came up w/. I used NH filters and didnt think they were all that expensive...certainly not what your dealer is quoting. Also trying Hastings and they dont have any Xrefs for NH filters. I think Purolator might?

/ NH filter cross referances #5  
I have a TC34DA and I just went to NAPA and in about 5 seconds after I gave him the NH # he went back and got the Napa Gold replacement. Napa price 5.99. NH dealer price 10.49. Needless to say I don't intend to buy any more at the dealer.

Dave

/ NH filter cross referances #6  
I found this website listed on TBn and I used it to buy my hydraulic filter for my ford 1920. Click on the WIX logo to the right and under off road vehicles you will find ford and New Holland filters.
By the way this website beat my NAPA dealers price by a lot.

FleetFilter.com

WTA said:
If any of you have ever been to a parts store and tried to cross a NH part number for a filter then you have seen my frustration. It can't be done by anyone here, including Napa for my tractor. They do have a few NH tractors listed but generally older ones if you try to look up the filter by application.

If any of you have successfully crossed a NH part number to a good quality aftermarket filter could you please post it here so we all can benefit from it.
The only one I have found so far for my tractor, a TD95D is the primary fuel filter.
Napa gold 3472

/ NH filter cross referances #7  
i found it....thanks!

Where are you finding a place to enter TN75? I'll keep looking...

jimg said:
I did a lookup on the napa site and they list only air (bot inner & outer), oil and fuel filters:
Air Filter 6672 TN75 w/Iveco Engine (Inner)
Air Filter 6652 TN75 w/Iveco Engine (Outer)
Fuel Filter 3472 TN75 w/Iveco Engine
Oil Filter 7075 TN75 w/Iveco Engine 1931018

/ NH filter cross referances #8  

Attachments

• filter.jpg
    filter.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 360
   / NH filter cross referances #9  
WTA said:

Napa gold 3472

FleetFilter.com

Attachments

• filter.jpg
    filter.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 327