Droopie fender on TC-34DA

/ Droopie fender on TC-34DA #1  

Dave1953

Silver Member
Tractor
5000 Ford, 2019 New Holland Boomer 55 Cab, 935GBH BH
My left fender (as sitting on the tractor) droops down on the outside rear corner. It has been this way since I bought in new in March. When looking at the tractor from the rear it really looks bad when you compare it to the right fender. My wife has even made snyde comments about it.:mad: I saw a TC33D tractor today which is a little older than mine and both fenders were gunbarrell straight. Is there anything I can do to rectify this embarrasing situation?:confused:

Dave
TC34DA(33 hrs) 14LA FEL, 758C BH

/ Droopie fender on TC-34DA #2  
Post a picture. That way we can look and comment.
Call the dealer.
Bob

/ Droopie fender on TC-34DA #3  
I agree a picture might help. Mine actually had a few missing bolts. One was down by the heel of my foot when seated. Replacing the bolts straightened my droopy fender up.

/ Droopie fender on TC-34DA
SteveInMD said:
I agree a picture might help. Mine actually had a few missing bolts. One was down by the heel of my foot when seated. Replacing the bolts straightened my droopy fender up.

I will take a pic tomorrow and post it. I have found several nuts that have fallen off on the floor of the garage (and probably a lot more outside on the ground) that I have no idea where they came from on the tractor.

Dave

/ Droopie fender on TC-34DA #5  
I do not understand. If you are not happy with ANYTHING on your new tractor; call the dealer and get it fixed. That is why you have a warranty.

dqdave1 said:
I do not understand. If you are not happy with ANYTHING on your new tractor; call the dealer and get it fixed. That is why you have a warranty.

You ain't dealt with my dealer!

Dave

Ok, gents. I hope the picture appears. The left rear outside fender is 3/4" lower than the other side. The rubber trim I got from Steele rubber Products which is just a few miles from me. Spiffies it up a little plus protects the edge of the fender. Again, the question is if anything can be done about the droopie fender.

Dave

Attachments

• dcp_1440.jpg
    dcp_1440.jpg
    875.3 KB · Views: 213
   / Droopie fender on TC-34DA #8  
Dave1953 said:
You ain't dealt with my dealer!

Dave

Dave,

what area are you from update your profile so we can help with dealers.
That would be my next suggestion another Dealer --it happened to me I live in NY and ended up buying in PA.

My local dealer is 20 mins from me, I drove a hour to PA.

I'll have to examine my TC34DA a little closer and take a picture to see if they are the same.

/ Droopie fender on TC-34DA #9  
I've got a 2006 TC31, and it's left fender droops a bit also. Looked at a new TC34 at a dealer before I bought mine that had only been on the lot for a few days and it's left fender drooped also.

/ Droopie fender on TC-34DA #10  
I think it looks the same as your Dave.
take a look:

minus the dirt.

Attachments

• 0722081931.jpg
    0722081931.jpg
    463.5 KB · Views: 152