Remote valves, TN

/ Remote valves, TN #1  

mojoinco

Platinum Member
Tractor
TN55
I was over on the hydraulics forum and got to thinking -- who makes the hydraulic valves fro NH (specifically the TN)? I want to add a couple of remotes and was wondering $$$ (less. less. less).

/ Remote valves, TN
Apparently now part of Parker (mobile hydraulics). I wonder who made the pump -- and how to id it as the low or high flow pump (couldn't find any literature on it) -- TN55S. The newer S models all come with the high flow pump, apparently optional on the older cab units.

/ Remote valves, TN #4  
Bosch builds the pumps. The large & small are identical except for body and gearset length. They will interchange without modifying the suction and discharge tubes.

/ Remote valves, TN
Excellent! That will make it much easier. I have been wondering which hydraulic post hole digger to rent (the local Bobcat dealer is regional and has quite a implement rental biz). Thanks!

/ Remote valves, TN #7  
mojoinco said:
Excellent! That will make it much easier. I have been wondering which hydraulic post hole digger to rent (the local Bobcat dealer is regional and has quite a implement rental biz). Thanks!

There's only what, 4 GPM difference in the pump options? Not gonna make much difference on a PHD choice, I would think. If you're looking at loader mount PHD's that would fit a skid loader, stay away from High Flow units no matter which pump you have. You should be fine with any standard flow digger. If the rental place doesn't know the difference, find another rental outlet.

/ Remote valves, TN
Thanks! It has the cooler. I think one pump is 11 gpm, and the other is 17 gpm -- but I'll follow your suggestions.

Noticed my powershift clutch is acting up again -- flashing gear and no movement until the timeout period is over. Wonder why.. I cleaned the two switches connectors a month or two ago. Intermittents are such a pain....