Tractor
    New Holland TC48DA

Default TC48DA Service Manual

I'd like to purchase a service manual for my TC48DA tractor, but when I priced one from my local dealer they were rediculously expensive. The dealer wanted $405 for the hard copy or $367 for the manual on CD. Does anyone know where you can get a copy at a reasonable price. I would think you should be able to get the service manual for less than $200 somewhere. I have the owners manual that came with the tractor, but it doesn't provide much detail. I'd appreciate any help finding service manuals at a resonable price.

Tractor
    New Holland TC 55 DA, 4110 John Deere, HT 20 Bolens, 1456 Bolens

Default Re: TC48DA Service Manual

My dealer threw one in ( for $120.00 ) when I bought the TC 55da. Mine is the booklet form and it is quite helpful. I have one for my former TC 45da if anyone is interested.

Tractor
    New Holland TC48DA

I'm interested in the full service manual for a tc48da, if that's what you have. Let me know what you want for it.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    NH TC45DA

joes_427_vette, I'm interested in your manual if you still have it. I sent you a pm.

Greg
    Greg
    Everyday Above Ground is a Good Day
    NH TC45DA, 758C BH, Ottawa brush grapple, County Line 6' tiller, KK PHD with Power Down kit, 6' BrushHog, 6' MF finnish mower, Bionic Blade road grader, KK landscape rake, Kubota ZD326S ZT

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by rah6965 View Post
    I'd like to purchase a service manual for my TC48DA tractor, but when I priced one from my local dealer they were rediculously expensive. The dealer wanted $405 for the hard copy or $367 for the manual on CD. Does anyone know where you can get a copy at a reasonable price. I would think you should be able to get the service manual for less than $200 somewhere. I have the owners manual that came with the tractor, but it doesn't provide much detail. I'd appreciate any help finding service manuals at a resonable price.

Someone has one on Ebay for 174.00 buy it now. I would jump on it ! Now if I can find one for my TC34DA.

Dave

Tractor
    New Holland TC48DA

I looked on ebay and couldn't find the $174 manual for a TC48DA. Could you send me a link to the site? That is cheaper than I've been able to find them.

Tractor
    2005 New Holland TC35A

Quote Originally Posted by rah6965 View Post
    I looked on ebay and couldn't find the $174 manual for a TC48DA. Could you send me a link to the site? That is cheaper than I've been able to find them.
    NEW HOLLAND TC48DA 55DA TRACTOR SERVICE MANUAL - eBay (item 130254279908 end time Oct-10-08 19:35:59 PDT)

Gold Member
    Tractor
    New Holland TC55DA EHSS 4Wd

That is a good deal. If that does not pan out, monitor this site as they buy/sell tractor manuals. I got a complete set there last year for (as I recall) $200 or so.

~paul
    New Holland TC55DA EHSS FWD with 270TL loader and various other goodies........

Tractor
    New Holland TC48DA

Thanks for all the feedback. I found the manuals on ebay and purchased them. I hope a little knowledge saves me some time and money.