TC48DA Service Manual

/ TC48DA Service Manual #1  

rah6965

Tractor
New Holland TC48DA
I'd like to purchase a service manual for my TC48DA tractor, but when I priced one from my local dealer they were rediculously expensive. The dealer wanted $405 for the hard copy or $367 for the manual on CD. Does anyone know where you can get a copy at a reasonable price. I would think you should be able to get the service manual for less than $200 somewhere. I have the owners manual that came with the tractor, but it doesn't provide much detail. I'd appreciate any help finding service manuals at a resonable price.

/ TC48DA Service Manual #2  
My dealer threw one in ( for $120.00 ) when I bought the TC 55da. Mine is the booklet form and it is quite helpful. I have one for my former TC 45da if anyone is interested.

/ TC48DA Service Manual
I'm interested in the full service manual for a tc48da, if that's what you have. Let me know what you want for it.

/ TC48DA Service Manual #4  
joes_427_vette, I'm interested in your manual if you still have it. I sent you a pm.

Greg

/ TC48DA Service Manual #5  
I'd like to purchase a service manual for my TC48DA tractor, but when I priced one from my local dealer they were rediculously expensive. The dealer wanted $405 for the hard copy or $367 for the manual on CD. Does anyone know where you can get a copy at a reasonable price. I would think you should be able to get the service manual for less than $200 somewhere. I have the owners manual that came with the tractor, but it doesn't provide much detail. I'd appreciate any help finding service manuals at a resonable price.

Someone has one on Ebay for 174.00 buy it now. I would jump on it ! Now if I can find one for my TC34DA.

Dave

/ TC48DA Service Manual
I looked on ebay and couldn't find the $174 manual for a TC48DA. Could you send me a link to the site? That is cheaper than I've been able to find them.

/ TC48DA Service Manual #8  
That is a good deal. If that does not pan out, monitor this site as they buy/sell tractor manuals. I got a complete set there last year for (as I recall) $200 or so.

~paul

/ TC48DA Service Manual
Thanks for all the feedback. I found the manuals on ebay and purchased them. I hope a little knowledge saves me some time and money. :D:D