Quick Attach for a 7308 Front End Loader

/ Quick Attach for a 7308 Front End Loader #1  

GATC35

Gold Member
Fayetteville, Georgia now should be GATC45
Tractor
New Holland TC-45D
I have a universal quick attach adapter on my TC-45 with a 16LA front end loader. My father in law has seen how handy it is now he would like one for his Ford/New Holland 1920 with a 7308 front end loader. After calling two different New Holland dealers both have said there was never a universal quick attach adapter offered for a 7308. Both have recommended after market adapters that are well over $800.00 after shipping, taxes, etc.

Anybody know if this is true that a quick attach was never offered for a 7308by ford/New Holland. If it was, what was the part number?

Any ideas on where to find one of these at a reasonable price. I paid $434.00 for mine two years ago. I can't believe the after market ones are over $800.00.

Thanks...any help would be appreciated.

Mark in Georgia

/ Quick Attach for a 7308 Front End Loader #2  
The ATI was the one I looked at, I think I got quoted $650 but it was a while back.

I still have not crossed that bridge yet, as I hate the capacity that you are giving up, coupled with an already anemic (in my opinion) loader.

/ Quick Attach for a 7308 Front End Loader #3  
I got one from ATI 13 years ago for a 7308. Don't remeber the price .
It was very well made much stronger than the NH factory one on my new tractor. I already made a pretzel out of the new one. I use a bucket /thumb and forks all the time in summer and a plow and forks in the winter. I wish the 3 point worked as well. Even with Pats QD the 3 point is a pain. The delta hitch looks interesting but a lot of money.

/ Quick Attach for a 7308 Front End Loader #4  
I have the ATI unit for the 7308. I think it's called a "Tach-All" It's been great. Zero complaints about it. I use my Bradco forks more than my bucket.