3-Point Hitch 3 Point Linkage

/ 3 Point Linkage #1  

Farm.E.R

I recently purchased a 2002 TC30 with 100 hours. It is missing the right-side leveling link (lift arm) to the 3 point hitch. The OEM (SBA370011581) part is about $200, which seems excessive... right now I have some chain as a substitute. Is there a reputable aftermarket source for this part... I have done some looking and have not come accross one yet.

I also have a slight, anti-freeze leak coming from the block. It seems to be pure antifreeze... any suggestions?

Thanks

farm.E.R.

/ 3 Point Linkage #2  
I've found will fit stuff at tractor supply that needed very little hacksaw and welding to make them fit.

Find the location of the leak.. look for a freeze plug, block drain.. coolant petcock / bypas line.. etc..

radiator hose.. water pump... seam at the head.. crack in the block or the head.. etc..

soundguy

/ 3 Point Linkage #3  
I recently purchased a 2002 TC30 with 100 hours. It is missing the right-side leveling link (lift arm) to the 3 point hitch. The OEM (SBA370011581) part is about $200, which seems excessive... right now I have some chain as a substitute. Is there a reputable aftermarket source for this part... I have done some looking and have not come accross one yet.

I also have a slight, anti-freeze leak coming from the block. It seems to be pure antifreeze... any suggestions?

Thanks

farm.E.R.

Take the radiator cap off and inspect the antifreeze, Hopefully, you have no sign of oil. If so, that may be sign of cylinder head gasket issue. Pure antifreeze is better than antifreeze with oil sign.

JC,

Last edited:
   / 3 Point Linkage #4  
I agree with JC about what the coolant looks like, if possible do a pressure test on the coolant sytem to see if you can see it leaking.