Ford 3000 hydraulic lines

/ Ford 3000 hydraulic lines #1  

ncmike

Tractor
2003 JD 790
Seals leaking at the rear of pressure and return hydraulic tubes by the brake arms, already have hydraulic pump off and replacing the pressure nut but noticed bad leak at end of tubes. I can't seem to find directions to remove these...any help would be helpful, Thank You for your time---ncmike

/ Ford 3000 hydraulic lines #2  
How about dome close up pics? That might provide some clues.

JC,

/ Ford 3000 hydraulic lines #3  
Exact connection will depend on tranny type.. here's an exploded diagram pic showing a couple different tubes/trans types and how they mount.

soundguy

Attachments

• 3000tube.gif
    3000tube.gif
    83.1 KB · Views: 7,523
   / Ford 3000 hydraulic lines
thanks so much Soundguy...I think the tranny is the one on the bottom right in the pic but am away from home and am not 100% sure, will check in a few days...appreciate your expert advise and trying to help a rookie like me, might have to take a photo as JC-jetro
suggested if I can figure out how to do that also...thanks again, ncmike

/ Ford 3000 hydraulic lines #5  
Good luck.

soundguy

/ Ford 3000 hydraulic lines #6  
Hi

Do you have the hydraulic schemactics for a 1965 model? It simply wont work and the pump has got pressure, it just seems to circulate as an open circut with no pressure build up.

/ Ford 3000 hydraulic lines #7  
if it is circulating open circuit then I would say the pump has no pressure, but has flow!

Pressure is the resistance to flow.

Ina nay case, you can pull up all of the exploded parts diagrams for that machine at the NH parts site. I'm at work pulling a 14hr double and my 3000 shop manual is no where near me.

That said.

If you know it is open circuit flowing.. I'd look at the unloader valve and backpressure valve. if the unloader sticks in the 'unload' position.. oil circulates.

if the backpressure dies and does not provide some low psi (40ish ) to the unloader.. the unloader won't operate.

/ Ford 3000 hydraulic lines #8  
Hi, thanks for the response, looked on net for about 3hrs yesterday + other days for exploded parts diagrams/hyd.
schematics, this is the first positive lead. Have you a link to NH parts, as i'm in South Africa

/ Ford 3000 hydraulic lines #10  
Hi Soundguy, battling to look it up on the NH website, would there be any possible way that i could get a scanned copy from you when you can get to your manual.

I would really appreciate this, as the internet connection here is pretty slow and intermittent too.

Thanks again.

And thanks Ultradog for the link to the Website but not sure where to find the diagrams. can you send me a direct link to the page if you know where it is? i have looked but not getting much success.