New Holland Boomer 8n

/ New Holland Boomer 8n #1  

Robert_in_NY

Tractor
Case-IH Farmall 45A, Kubota M8540 Narrow, New Holland TN 65, Bobcat 331, Ford 1920, 1952 John Deere M, Allis Chalmers B, Bombardier Traxter XT, Massey Harris 81RC and a John Deere 3300 combine, Cub Cadet GT1554
This was posted on Newagtalk and I thought you guys would find it interesting. Viewing a thread - New Holland Boomer 8N.

get-attachment.asp

get-attachment.asp

get-attachment.asp
http://talk.newagtalk.com/forums/get-attachment.asp?action=view&attachmentid=35356

/ New Holland Boomer 8n #2  
With the retro-look and styling, I'm sure NH would sell a bunch. Talk about an attention getter. Since it has a step, it looks like the size of the Class III Boomers. Thanks for posting that, Robert.:)

/ New Holland Boomer 8n #3  
that's pretty darned cool......

thanks for posting......

edit:

is it a prototype, artist's rendition, etc? i see the real thing in one pic.....

/ New Holland Boomer 8n
that's pretty darned cool......

thanks for posting......

edit:

is it a prototype, artist's rendition, etc? i see the real thing in one pic.....

I don't know much more other then what was posted on Newagtalk. The one pic you can see two of these machines in it so I am thinking these are actual units but for all I know they can be promotional things by New Holland or a dealer could have been bored and made a couple to bring customers into his shop.

I think NH will sell quite a few of them if they did produce them though just because of how many people grew up on the N series Fords.

/ New Holland Boomer 8n
With the retro-look and styling, I'm sure NH would sell a bunch. Talk about an attention getter. Since it has a step, it looks like the size of the Class III Boomers. Thanks for posting that, Robert.:)

I wonder if someone will build a retro loader for this also. Or Soundguy will buy one of these and put a one armed loader on it:)

/ New Holland Boomer 8n #6  
.......a one arm bandit complete with a trip manure bucket!;)

I wonder if someone will build a retro loader for this also. Or Soundguy will buy one of these and put a one armed loader on it:)

/ New Holland Boomer 8n #7  
Wow. That's cool looking. I like all the little details. Kinda like what the car makers are doing, with bringing back all the old muscle cars.:cool:

/ New Holland Boomer 8n #8  
I wonder it will last as long as my 8N, lets see it;s now 59 years old.

/ New Holland Boomer 8n #10  
This guy seems to think it will be put into production and sold.
{the state of the economy, the company, the tractor market next spring, etc, could have an influence}
New Holland Announces Boomer 8N Retro-Classic Compact Tractor

Yes, it will sell for the same reason as Hardly Ds sell, nostalgia.
Hardly innovative.