TN75D front hub

/ TN75D front hub #1  

raymond47

Good day all. I have a TN75D here that we use for snow removal and the top bearing and retainer requires replaceing. The tractor is 4 wheel drive. I havent had this apart and was wondering if the whole hub comes off as one piece or is it held on inside. This is all new to me so please bare with me. Any help sorting this beast out would be appreciated

/ TN75D front hub #3  
Good day all. I have a TN75D here that we use for snow removal and the top bearing and retainer requires replaceing.

How many hours, how old?

just a curious guy :D
Bob

/ TN75D front hub
That was a great site. got it all sorted out so it shouldnt be too bad to do, providing things are not too siezed up. Again tks for the prompt reply

/ TN75D front hub
How many hours, how old?

just a curious guy :D
Bob

We just got it, not sure of the age and next time Im down back Ill check the guage and see the hours. Seems like a nice machine.

/ TN75D front hub #6  
We just got it, not sure of the age and next time Im down back Ill check the guage and see the hours. Seems like a nice machine.

So were you aware of the problem before you bought it?
Curious Bob ;)

/ TN75D front hub
Havent had a chance to even look at this machine properly yet. No, Im just the tech here keeping all of the bus's on the road, The company bought this to keep our lots clear. One of the drivers brought it in with the 3 bolts missing and the pin-ball assy missing from the right front wheel assy which had tilted over a bit. I have to helicoil the hub as the holes are stripped. Now that I have it apart it doesnt seem to be too big a problem other than putting it back together due to the weight of the hub. The top bearing race is a bit worn and other than cutting it out how is the race removed. tks